~ Chapter 20 ~

Rose POV

I'm in a dilema, I don't want to cause anymore harm but what about Jennie and Bambam. I really don't want to but it seems I have no choice "Babe don't do it, I'll be able to handle it and I'm sure Jennie will get support" Bambam croaked. It hurts to see him like this it really does but I can't believe his words, I have an idea! "Fine what's your plan b" I growled her smirk grew wide as she untied me, I could hear Bambam's shouts telling me not to do this but he doesn't know my plan. "Your job is to become very good friends with Jungkook and convince him that y/n is just using him, and if he doesn't leave her for me than you know what to do" She explained I smirked to myself oh boy this girl doesn't know what she's gotton herself into. "Deal but you have to delete that picture and let bambam go" I exclamied, she smirked "Deal" she replied and untied Bambam. "Delete the picture now" I said she smirked "Sure" she deleted it infront of us but I already know how she works she has backups. She doesn't seem to know that I recorded everything that she said, call me dumb for bringing this with me on my walk but I guess it came in handy. With that we both left, I assisted Bambam to help him walk as he continuesly lectured me. "Are you dumb you know she has backups of that image, I told you all three of us could handle the situation!" he exclaimed. "Will you shut up, I recorded everything so there's proof plus I'm not fully gonna go along with the plan" I whispered looking around for anyone suspicious. I felt a small peck placed on my lips causing my eyes to go wide, "I have such a smart girlfriend" He whispered and than chuckled.

Yoongi POV

I took Jennie back to her dorm "Babe calm down" I said as she paced back and fourth in the dorm. "What if someone really took a picture what if people find out, we're gonna be in deep shit" She panicked and hugged me "Oppa why aren't you panicking" she whined. I chuckled "Baby I'm sure whatever happens we'll get through it together" I explained and pecked her cheek causing her to blush. Cute. "Your right I shouldn't worry to much, because you'll still be right there by my side" she said and snuggled into my chest. "Can we sleep now i'm tired" I pouted and she nodded dragging me towards her room, we both laid down and cuddled together. Well that was until Jennie got a call, I groaned out in fustration and forbid her to check her phone because this is our time. She chuckled at me before pushing me away and answered the phone putting it on speaker

"We found them"

_________________________________
Hey my dudes, hope you liked this chapter and see y'all in the next.