~ Chapter 17 ~

Jungkook POV

I quickly ran out the van leaving behind the others. I frantically made my way to the front desk and proceeded to ask the following "Which room is Kim Y/n?!". As soon as I got the number I ran as fast as possible, I opened the door breathing gasps of air.
"Jungkook?" I lifted my gaze to find "Auntie, uncle?" I questioned. Auntie walked over to me and pulled me into a hug as I awkwardly hugged her back. I shifted my gaze only to see Taehyung standing there softly smiling I guess seeing my awkwardness, after all it has been awhile. I found out about the whole sibling thing the night before, hyung explained everything to me.

Flashback

I was quickly dragged into a room, causing me to stumble forwards. "What the heck?!" I exclaimed averting my attention to Taehyung. "Sit down you ass cheek and listen" he explained pushing me onto the bean bag. I sat down and listened carefully as I was told.

"I ran away as a kid I can't really explain why but the point is I ran away from home. I ran away from the most loving couple ever, this all happened before y/n was born. Eventually I met a women and she took me in she raised me, she tried to persuade me in going back home but I didn't want to go back without an explanation. And honestly I still don't have an explanation. That lovely couple was y/n's parents Jungkook. I'm her brother."

My mind was jumbled with a bunch of things but the things that stuck was "ran away from home, I'm y/n's brother" I was honestly shocked. The dude we would spend hours looking for was literally right underneath our noses. No questions asked I made a explosion sound also using hand gestures before throwing my whole body back onto the bean bag.

End Flashback

She released me from the hug before calling the others out of the room, leaving just me and her in the room. I walked over to her bed grabbing hold of her hand, a tear slowly found its way from my eye before flowing down like a stream. I fluttered my eyes shut before whispering "I promise to protect you" gently landing her a kiss on top of her forehead.

"You better keep that promise this time"

Yoongi POV

"I can't" I explained before turning her around and allowing her to sob into my chest. I rested my head upon hers, I really wish I could tell her it would all be ok but I don't want her to rely on something that could possibly end up being a lie. Although we want everything to be a secret I can't hold back, I can't just stand here and pretend that we're nothing. "Oppa what if y/n dies" she whimpered out fisting my now soaked shirt in her hands. I sighed I lifted her chin up so she could see me as I explained everything to her. "We don't know if it will happen, and we don't know if it won't happen it's life" I explained as she nodded softly. I placed a soft gentle kiss amongst her plump lips, our lips slowly moving in sync.

If anything happens, I'll still be right here by her side.

Mark POV

As I assumed the day couldn't get worse, it fucking got worse?!? We've been searching for Bambam and rose all day, we're hopeless at this point. Not only that someone had the audacity to freakin call me and tell me my girlfriend has a brain tumor, over the fucking phone?!? I quickly made my way towards the hospital running, as I turned the corner of a coffee shop I wrecked into someone. "Hey watch where your going!" she shouted, I lifted my gaze from the floor to see a beautiful girl stand upon me.

"Sorry my bad" I bowed slightly, she was so beautiful almost as if an angel from heaven

"Sorry my bad" I bowed slightly, she was so beautiful almost as if an angel from heaven. She waved her hand in front of my face "Are you ok" she questioned with a concerned yet irritated look, I simply nodded. I bowed once again before running off

"Damn she was hot"

____________________________________
Ayyye my dudes how's it going? I've come back alive with another chapter! Although I have realized this book is a mess lmao. Any who it's time for them pics ;)

 Any who it's time for them pics ;)