~ Chapter 12 ~

Rose POV

I made sure everyone was fast asleep before leaving the dorm. I closed the door quietly, I looked around to see if there was any sign of people around luckily there was no one. I walked around for hours unaware of my surroundings as my mind was focused on something else. It's for the best right? I thought to myself, the look on her face showed unbearable pain. I breathed out a sigh allowing my tears to paint my cheeks. What am I supposed to do? I questioned myself. I've fucked up many times and I've caused her pain even when I promised I wouldn't.

Flashback

"Unnie my heart hurts I miss him...everyone to be honest" she explained to me staring up into the night sky. "Unnie promise to never hurt me" she extended her finger, those tear filled eyes they held something......something far more than just simple pain. I gave her a weak smile before wrapping my finger around hers "I promise" that night was spent with pain. It's as if she knew something that none of us did....something important. We were only trainees then but something felt off. "Unnie one day I won't be here, will you guys miss me" she asked, my heart stopped "Of course we will don't say that" I replied engulfing her into my embrace.

I specifically remember when she told me what was going on. That was the day I shed the most tears.
"Unnie I have a brain tumor"

End Flashback

More tears painted my cheeks, she was able to remove it for it was not as major but I still get this feeling. I remember the doctor saying "Make sure she doesn't put on to much pressure, if so prepare for the worst". I was so immersed into my thoughts that I didn't see the person approaching me from behind and placing a handkerchief over my nose/mouth. I attempted to scream out for help but I was slowly being engulfed into the darkness. The last thing I heard was "One down, one more to go"

End Rose POV

Earlier that day

Y/n POV

I was now at my doctors office waiting for my results, after my meeting with Mark. I've been feeling very familiar symptoms from before and I can't help but feel anxious. "Mrs.Y/n" I looked up as my name had been called, I gulped before following him into his office. " So we got the results back" he explained reviewing the information, "And?" I questioned with a shaky almost inaudible voice. My hands began to tremble from beneath the table "You have a brain tumor" my heart stopped and my vision began to blur due to my tears. "Again?" I asked with a trembling voice, he gave me a look of sympathy "Guess I'll be seeing you more often again"
He commented. I shut my eyes before asking out in a gentle voice "is it worse" he simply sighed

"it seems so"

_________________________________
So it seems this book is taking a turn 🙃 I'm starting to think this book may end on sad terms but I hoped you liked it!

_________________________________So it seems this book is taking a turn 🙃 I'm starting to think this book may end on sad terms but I hoped you liked it!