~ Chapter 21 ~

Jennie POV

"We found them" I quickly sat up from the bed, "Where" I questioned. As soon as she gave me the address, I ran out of the dorm as yoongi followed after me. We both got in the car and he seemed to understand the situation, "Whats the address" he questioned as he started the car. I gave him the address and soon enough we made it, we both got off the car. I was able to see Rose and Bambam surrounded by police officers and group members. I made my way towards Rose and engulfed her into my embrace "Who the fuck did this to you" I whispered into her ear as I could feel the tears form in my eyes. "Unnie don't cry, I'm fine" She explained hugging me back. "How come I don't get a hug" Bambam whined causing me to chuckle, as I was about to give him a hug Yoongi stood between us and told bambam "Know your limits" I giggled. A police officer walked over "Do you happen to have that recording of evidence you said you had" He spoke to Rose and she nodded her head and handed it to him. He observed and listiened to the voice recording with the other cops and us.

"Krystal?"

Y/n POV

"kookie have they found them yet" I asked as he came back from answering the call, he stood there dazed. "Did something bad happen, have they found them" I asked worriedly sitting up in the hospital bed. he nodded his head still dazed, "Do they know who had them" I asked kinda scared of what was wrong.

"K-Krystal"

Krystal POV

There was harsh knocks on my door I swear im gettting irrtiated with people, I sighed and opened the door annoyed. I was confused "Are you Krystal Jung?" The officer questioned, I gulped "Um yes how may I help you" I replied.

"Your under arrest"

_________________________________
It seems we're getting to the end of this book soon. Not gonna lie I'm gonna miss writing chapters for this trashy book that y'all love.