what now

"Okay soo what do you wanna do now?" Jordan asked as we walked out.

"Well we can go eat lunch and then come back for the pictures with them. How's that sound?" I answered back.

"Perfect, but I'm pretty sure some other cosplayers wanna take pictures with us." I gave her a questioning look and then turned to where she pointed.

As I turned I say two people dressed as Spider-Man and Bucky Barnes. 'Wow, that's looks soo good. Better than ours.' The two other people walk up to us and starting talking.

"Hey my names Alex and this is Chelsea," the one dressed as Bucky said, "we were wondering if we could take some pictures with y'all," she questioned us.

"FUCK YEASS!!" Me and Jordan said together, excited.

As we walked to an empty part of the building and started thing of some pictures to take. First Chelsea and Jordan went and posed. They did one with Deadpool on the ground in between Spider-Man's legs, kicking his feet up, palms holding his head up. While Spider-Man, or well Chelsea, had her legs open and arms crossed over his chest. We took some of them hugging and doing funny signs.

Now it was Alex and my turn. The two other girls told us to the poses to do. The first few were goofy ones and all friendly. Then a few of me/Nat holding Alex/Bucky at gunpoint, so pretty much a few fighting scenes. After that it started getting.. hot? We started doing a little shipping in the photos. It was innocent with Bucky hugging from the back, to Alex pushing me to the wall looking in my eyes.

"Are y'all okay with kissing?" Chelsea looked at us with pleading eyes.

We both blushed, looking at each other but nodded our head to say a simple yes. We both leaned in as the snap some more pictures, we started kissing with me against the wall till I flipped us so she/Bucky was pinned. As soon as things began to get heated we pulled a part.

"Woah," we said together, staring into each other's eyes. We pulled apart when someone cleared their throat. We turned and looked at Jordan and Chelsea with smirks on their face.

"Soo— umm.. how did the pics—the pictures come out?" Rubbing our necks, cheeks glowing with redness as we stuttered over the words.

"They came out pretty good. The kiss made it 10 time more perfect." Still smirking Jordan spoke.

Chelsea had to add on by saying, "if I was a dude I think I would have a boner right now."

"Oh my god! Chelsea!" Alex laughed but blushed even harder. "So we should trade, you know, umm— numbers," she rubbed the back of her neck nervously, "so we can send the pictures to each other, though." She hurried out.

"Yeah we should." I smiled giving them one last hug before splitting ways going get lunch.

-at the café-

"Okay what ones should I post?" I asked.

"Post the one with y'all back together holding hands, anyone of y'all hugging and then the one of the steamy kiss." She wiggled her eyebrows to the last part. I just replied with a simple 'alright' as I picked through the picture and waited for our food.

•SEBASTIANS POV•

Chris and I were walking backstage after the panel when he asked, "You wanna go grab so lunch before pictures?" Before I can answer he spoke already, "Awesome."

"Okay let's go." We walked out to the SUV waiting for us and hopped in the back seats.

We both got on our phones and Chris turned to me, "So Cas? You remember her? I found her," he wiggled is eyebrows, "Wanna see?" He holds the phone out for me.

'Omfg' I thought to myself. I had to sallow hard. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. It was a picture of you at the beach with two other girls. Then I keep scrolling... BAM!! It was the pictures at the convention, you and some other girl dressed as Bucky. 'Wow, Cas looks good as Nat' I decided to swipe to look at the rest until it landed on the one of y'all kissing.

My pants started getting tighter. "Holy fuck," I whispered and Chris looked over with curious eyes.

"DAYUMM!!" He shouted out, "Ehehehehe, she made you get hard," he started laughing at me taking the phone away.

"Wait! Wait! I didn't get to see her username. Give it back," I jumped on him trying to take the phone back.

"Eww! Down boy! I don't wanna feel any of your hard on me." He pushed me off.

'Ughhh, this is gonna be a long and hard day' I sighed looking out the window, thinking of that picture of you.

_________________________