jobs

"CAS GET YOUR LAZY ASS," Jordan screams at me, "you gotta go to work hoe!"

I get pushed off my bed. "Ugh, I don't wanna go to work! The cafe is so boring and the nobody called back," I said with a small frown.

"Well their lost," she spoke, "but get yourself dressed and time to go to work!"

-at the café-

I got to work 5 minutes early and started up the coffee machines. A few regulars come in. Such as Paige, she love her tea and British boys. Always talking about Tom holland and Ben hardy. I always shake my head as she begins her rants. Sometimes a few of her friends come in. I caught on to some names, such as Stella and Meanty ? Maybe an Emma. Then a fluffy head boy I know as her boyfriend, Carson.

The day went by slow a few people talking about new upcoming song and movies. Not many people came in, mostly students who needed the free WiFi.

'Today was sooo boring,' I texted Jordan.

'Same, you bout to get off right??' She texted back in less that 5 seconds. Get you a friend like mine, ouu!

'Yep' I replied picking up my phone and finishing all the rest of my orders. I grab my bag from the break room and head out.

-at home- *time skip brought to you by the ugly, purple grape*

"Jordan!" I call out as I unlock the door. It was only 4 so I knew she would be home either watching Netflix or sleeping. I heard her noise come from the living room. Yes, her noise, it's in between a grunt, moan and groan. Ehehe, I walk to her and place my bag and phone on the coffee table.

"I'm going shower, be right back," I tell her even though she was to caught up in watching Sam MF Winchester lose his shoe... again.

I starting singing in the shower, because... well who doesn't, hehe. Billie Eilish popped in my head and I was on FIRE singing.

"Hello, who is this.... Cas is busy..." I heard Jordan's muffed voice. I turned off the water, wrapping myself with a towel and ran off taking my phone away.

"Hello this is Castiel Collins, who is this?" I asked.

"Well Ms. Collins, this is Ms. Smith, I work for the MCU and we wanted you to join our make-up artist. We think you have a lot of talent and potential, we went through a lot of work to find you." She spoke clearly, as I tried to process everything she said.

Jordan.. well Jordan was trying to mouth words to me, jumping from couch to couch and leaning her head against the phone to try and listen. All resulting in her getting in her getting smacked.

With Jordan being pushed away I spoke, "What do you mean, 'to find me' ma'am?"

Ms. Smith spoke, "Well you gave us the wrong number. Apparently you mixed up the last two numbers. We went through all the number just to find you."

"Oh my omg!" I blurted out, "I'm so sorry! Was I really that much trouble?" I asked, feeling guilt wash over me.

"Yeah, but trust me darling, it was worth it, you are so talented and after the directors saw your work we had to have you," She spoke with such passion as if she knew she was going to make me feel better with these words, then she serious, "Can you come in Wednesday and talk to us? If not you can pick a date."

"Now Wednesday is perfect but I will have to put in my two weeks notice at my current job. Would you mind emailing or faxing me the address and date please?"

"Yes, I can Ms. Collins. Bye," she hung up.

"What was that about?!" Jordan screamed at me.

"I got the job," I whispered, mostly to myself, "I GOT THE JOB!!"

We celebrated over pizza, candy and movies. Not just any movies Marvel movie!! We stayed cuddled on the sofa thinking of the new job I was joining. How would the people at cafe react? How would the people at the MCU react? Would me and Sebastian meet up and be friends? Or would we act like we don't know each other?

I decided to relax and just watch the movie. I smile and look over at Jordan. Im really loving life.

__________________________

only because my friend 'needs' this update 😂😂
LIKE AND COMMENT ❤️
-C