WASTED!

Everybody got back into ruiten with me being back. Sebastian and I have been better than ever, but Robert still hasn't said anything about him being my father.

It hurts. It really does. Jordan know and i been keeping her updated on things my relationship with Seb, the father problem and things on set.

She comes visits every once in a while to see Chris, even if she says it's to see me.

I was knocked out my trance when I heard my name being called. I turned to see Sebastian running after me, on my way to my car.

"Hey babe," he spoke, catching his breath.

"Hello to you too," I put my bag in the car, closing the door.

"A few of us are going to a bar down the road... if you want to come with us?" he asked, and i couldn't deny this puppy dog eyes and pout. With a 'yes' i gave him a kiss saying i was going to text him.

I drove home to Jordan asking if she wanted to come with us, if course she asked if Chris was going and i said yes.

Sighing i walked to my room and picked out some clothes, took a shower then got dressed. We called a cab since we made a rule, 'if we drink, we will get drunk' and we always stuck by that.

Pulling up I text Seb to see where he was at. Replying back he said he was coming to the entrance to get us. Not a minute late a kinda sober Sebastian walked to us, beer in hand.

"Let's go to the back," he spoke over the loud music.

We walked through the crowd of people that swarmed the dance floor. Sweaty  bodies swaying because of their drunkenness, but still having a fun time.

Arriving into the back i noticed Scarlett, Anthony, Chris, Chadwick, Elizabeth, Paul and........ Robert, yay! Note the sarcasm. Its not that i hate hmm now, i just hate how he still hasn't even mentioned that HE IS MY FATHER!  Mum said she told him so whats the problem?

Well you know, i don't care anymore that why i screamed, "LETS GET WASTED!!"

ROBERT'S POV- 

"LETS GET WASTED!!"

Shit! This wont end good.

SEBASTIAN'S POV-

"LETS GET WASTED!!" Cas screamed.

"YESSS!!" most of us replied to her, including me.

I order the first round of shots for the table. Straight vodka. We trying to get wasted tonight. After Cas and I took our  7 shot.. maybe 13th we went onto the dance floor. The others were laughing as we were trying to get through  the sea of people.  We were both laughing and giggling throughout the whole time we danced.

As we were heading back to our spot, we had to stop at the bar and get us more drinks. Robert never took his eyes off us the whole time, wonder why. Oh well, I shrugged it off.

It was rounding 1 in the morning we were pretty wasted. And by we I mean Robert, Jordan, Chris, Cas and I. Robert had Jo bring him home and the others called us a cab deciding we were gonna crash at the girls' house tonight. 

Cas and I went to her room as Jordan and Chris went to hers. Taking off  my jeans and the button down shirt, I hear Cas call for help.

"Can you unzipped it please?" her words a little slurred as she motioned to the zipped to the back of her dress. 

Nodding my head I walked, well stumbled to her, slowly unzipping her out of the dress. "Damn," I softly muttered as the material pooled at her feet, leaving her in her blue lace set of lingerie.(a/n what is Sebastian Stan's favorite color?)

THIRED POV-

Cas payed no mind to Sebastian as she jumped in bed and cuddled into the sheets. Sebastian groaned as she just walked away, but thought it was for the best. Going to bed he threw the covers over him and pulled Cas into his chest. Only to find her peacefully sleeping.

"Goodnight doll," he softly whispered into her hair closing his eyes, falling into the best sleep he has ever had with you in his arms.

_____________________________________

735 words 

soooo... im in school typing this lol, 

ima bout to get caught dudes! ahhh she

walked back up hahaha :)

but I finally updated sooo yay!!

LIKE AND COMMENT <3

byebye,, peace out,, gotta blast