pictures

^^omg yeasss!! Look at him and now he's in a parade😫❤️imma hop on the float with him🤫😂
•CASTIEL POV•

We finished eating and started our way back to the convention hall. Some people were giving us weird looks, but some wanted to take pictures with us. Walking to my baby, we decided on a few songs. Jordan wanted NBAYoungboy but just who won playing their song? ME BITCHZZ!! Freddie Mercury's voice boomed through the speakers with the bass and drum blasting.

Next we played some random stuff. 80's through 2000's songs. As we pulled up we were both laughing at how horrible our voices are.

"Ughh, I so full I feel like Imma puke," Jordan said.

"Well, get it out now because i don't wanna have puke on me and neither does Chris," I replied, adding some lipstick to fix the costume.

We walking through the parking lot grabbing out our tickets. As we walked in I started humming the first song that popped in my head, "California here we go" by the garden.

"Shit!"

'Wow get bumped in my somebody twice in a day' I thought. As I turned around to see who it is, I meet a pair of sparkling blue eyes.

"We gotta stop meeting like this," a husky voice spoke. Damn it was Sebastian Stan, holding me by waist, his grinned tightened as he though of those pictures of her.

"Hi, again. We really do gotta stop running into each other— literary," I whispered to afraid of using my voice.

"Are you coming take a picture in a few minutes," I replied with a nod losing my voice staring into his eyes, moving to his lips, then overall scanning his facial features. Noticing he hasn't saved in a few weeks because of his oh so sexy beard.

"Good. I gotta go to the photo-ops right now, but get last so we can talk after," he smile, letting go, walking off.

'Omg he's sooo hot,' I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Jordan came running to me, jumping on my back, "And who were you talking to?" She laughed as I blushed.

"Sebastian," I whispered hoping she couldn't hear.

And of course she did, "SEBASTIAN?! OUU GURL GET YOU SOME!"

Oh course she would embarrass me, making me blush even more. We started walking to the photo-op when I told her we needed to be at the end. With us arguing back and forth on where we should stand, until I finally told her why and she gave in.

As the line went on and seemed to never moved. Finally it starting going, one by one, sometimes by two. In about half an hour we were second to last there and Sebastian eyes started looking dull until he look at you, only because Chris pushed him to look.

•SEBASTIANS POV•

I told Cas to stay to the end of the line so we can talk so more after the pictures. I'm getting so tired, but being with fans make me so happy I keep smiling. Me and Chris were joking around, then pushed me to see Jordan and Cas talking among themselves. 'God she's so pretty,' I think to myself...

Apparently not because Chris starts laughing and says, "Yeah, but I think Jordan's more my type."

CHRIS' POV•

Me and Seb were clowning around until I saw Cas and her friend, Jordan, come closer. They were talking about something, laughing a little so I pushed Seb to look at her. Sebastian tried talking to himself, something about he being cute or pretty.

I laughed looking at him, "Yeah, but I think Jordan's more my type."

We had three more people to talk pictures with then it was then. 'Keep calm Chris, it's just a girl, who you might really like.. a lot, already.'

•JORDANS POV•

Cas told me we had to wait till the end. And I was like 'WAIT?! HOLD UP! YOU WANT ME TO WAIT IN THE BACK OF THE LINE AND LET EVERYBODY PASS US UP?!'

All she did was say 'yes' so I went back to argue. After a few times of us going back and forth, she finally told me why. Because Sebastian asked to stay and talk. I smiled at the thought of my best friend finding love, after her past relationship she deserves it.

We started talking about new movies and different things. We came up with the idea of our own movie. We couldn't even get through half of the sentences we wanted to speak because we were laughing to much, but we stayed quite enough.

•THIRD PERSON POV•

Cas and Jordan talk a few more minutes until it was their turn to go take pictures.

"Okay, so how do y'all wanna take pictures?" Chris asked pointing at the both of them, smirking because he know Sebastian is thinking of the two girls mini photo shoot.

"Me and Sebastian, then you and Jordan," Castiel said as she pointed to the people as she was saying the names.

"Perfect, but I wanna choose your pose, because you know I'm good at that," Jordan spoke, winking at Cas saying her second part.

Castiel's became covered in a full on blush, feeling her ears burn, "what does she mean," Sebastian asked knowing fully well what they were talking about.

"We took pictures with a few other fans that were dressed up," short and simple.

"Well can we see the pictures before we get this started?" They both questioned.

"Ya.", "No." the two friend shouted out. But in no time Jordan had put her phone telling them where to swipe.

•CASTIELS POV•

"Ya, just swipe left," Jordan smirked looking at me as I was burning up.

"Fuck," Sebastian whispers looking up at me, hurrying biting in lip looking to see if the other two heard.

"Okay Chris, Jordan take your pictures please," I spoke grabbing the phone, pushing them in front the camera.

After they took a few pictures it was me and Sebastian's turn. Jordan told us our pose and let me tell you, ughh I love his eyes.

 ^^their picture

^^their picture

After we took them, we hugged both men and left. Tomorrow we come back, get the pictures and have a signing.

'Day 1 was a good day' I smiled skipping out arms locked with Jordan's.

________________________

LIKE AND COMMENT & I'LL LOVE
YOU FOREVER 😄❤️
-C