chapter 13

•CAS•

The date went perfect, until I got a phone call. My mum called and I had the biggest smile on my face, until she told me the saddest news ever. It broke me.

Sebastian drove us to my house and cuddled with me. He didn't ask what was wrong just comforted me I just curled in a ball and cried out my eyes.  This was only for an hour until he left and you started packing.

-the phone call-

"Hey baby, how you been," you looked across to Sebastian, holding up your pointer finger saying you were going take your call outside.

"Perfect mum! I got the job, I'm a makeup artist... I got a date," last part whispering.

"Oh that's my girl. I'm so proud of you. Who's the lucky guy and when is it," she asked.

"Sebastian, the one that plays Bucky. And right now actually," I spoke, she knows Bucky because of me always ranting about him and the others.

"Oh let me call you back," her voice was rushed and had sorrow in it.

"No, no! I finally get to talk to you, talk please," you plead but not in a whining manner.

"Umm well baby girl you see.. you might want to sit down," she spoke, I took a sit in the bench, "I-" a sob racked through her whole body, "I have cancer and only have six more months to live. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I never knew how to tell you."

Tear came streaming down my cheeks, I couldn't make a sound. Yes, I knew my mum was a smoker, she always been until she was expecting me. She changed her was, knowing it was best for both of us.

Ending with a few more words y'all hung up.

-end of call-

She has stage 3 cancer and won't take the treatments. And only six more months to live.

You were on your way back to your mum, speeding down the highway to get to the airport. Tears in your eyes and your throat feeling like it was going to close.

You had called the producers and told them you were going to be gone for a while. You told them not to tell the others why but just that you had family matters.

At pulled up at the airport grabbing the first plane to Louisiana. Back to Louisiana here a come, I started getting nervous thinking of going back to my old life.

The plane ride started, I decided to get some sleep after I text Jordan telling her the problem, she replied with saying she was coming too. I smiled at that, she always has my back no matter what.

Resting up for the few hours I could it did. And they time went by slow to get there.

_______________
Sorry it's short,, will update tmr or tn
Ik its sooo sad!!💔
LIKE AND COMMENT!! ❤️🙈
| cat