run in

The two weeks blew by pretty fast. It was my last day working at the café and was pretty sad. But all that changed around because I knew I was going to my dream job. also because Jordan and the regulars at the café decided to throw a little surprise party.

Since I set up shop every morning, everything was dark and I never noticed them all hiding behind the counter. As soon as I flipped the switch, everybody jumped out yelling 'SURPRISE!!' My eyes started getting teared up as I hugged everyone.

As I hugged Paige and Stella, I had to shake my head... AGAIN! They had a a cord boarded cutout of.. guess?

...BEN MOTHERFÜCKING HARDY!!

"What's that?" I point to him..it? I say out sigh, suppressing a laugh.

"Well as you Ben couldn't make it," Paige started, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing, "so we had this made to bring him places and take pictures just like the BoRhaps cast..." Stella finished off.

-TIME SKIP- 🥴

After a few hours of work I was heading up to the studio. I gave everyone one last hug and a big thank you, and headed out. With a smile on my face and hopped in my car, plugging up the AUX cord playing what ever was on my playlist.

I was walking through, when I had to call the producer to tell me the directions. As I got lost I described my my location and they told me they where going to send someone out to get me.

As I waited, I hoped Sebastian or Chris wasn't coming. Luck was on my side today, as Robert Downey Jr. came walking to me.

"And who might you be, beautiful?"

"Way to young for you," I winked, "But the names Castiel Collins and I'm the new makeup artist," I smile at him.

"I know imma like you already," He slings his arm over my shoulder and starts walking, "Come on, imma bring you to the producers and the to the makeup room."

I felt good knowing I had RDJ's approval. As we continued walking he pointed out where everything was and who the people are. He point to the far left corner, where it looked like a mansion, "That's my trailer over there. You can come over for lunch if you stay long enough," he spoke, and I know from the panels people post that he only lets one person over every month. ITS A FÜCKING HONOR!!

The producers just told me how I messed up the number but was happy enough that they went through the struggle to find me because. 'I was a talent'. After a few minutes of talking Robert brought me to go see the makeup trailer.

He let me set up all my stuff and told me where to go to get to his trailer. As I was walking out the makeup trailer, phone in hand, I wasn't paying attention and ran into something.
Or well a somebody.

"Why do we always met like this?" Fuck I know that voice anywheres.

"Hi," my voice sounding innocent, as if I was small and frail, "I don't know you always run into me," a small smile creeped on to my face.

"Yeah, I do. What are you doing here?" He questioned. "Do I need to call security?" Acting worried, on the brink of laughing.

"No!" I scream out, "I mean no, I got a job here," I state clearly.

"Mmh a job? You filling in the last makeup artist then?" He asked. "Or am I getting a new love interest?" He wiggled his eye brows.

I pushed away, "umm no, I'm the new makeup artist," I blush.

"Damn you would have made the perfect fit," He stalks closer to me.

I back up with each step, "Well— umm.. I.." I was lost for words, "I have to go, Robert invited me to lunch. See you later!" I ran off.

•SEBASTIANS POV•

I just let her go again! I hurried and called Evans. "She's here!"

"Who? What are you talking about?" He wondered.

"Castiel! Cas! She's here and god is she beautiful." I ranted.

"Why?" What's up sign all his questions?

"New makeup artist. Jenny is having her baby sometime in the next few weeks." I told him still thinking about you.

"See! It's fate!! The gods want y'all to be together...!" Chris rants how perfect me and you would be together.

'I guess imma just have to run into you again... for the 3 time.'