idk what to title it :)

•ROBERTS POV•

I can't tell Cas that I'm her father. How do I even break the news to her.

Questioned flooded my head as we walked to set. I keep getting caught in my lines and everyone noticed.
The director told us to take five and we all split up.

I walked to my trailer, head down, and went lay on the pullout sofa.

•SEBASTIANS POV•

Robert keep messing up his lines so we got to take a break. I jolted off to the makeup trailer.. no not to see Cas,, Okay well just a little teeny weeny to see her.

Walking in Cas had a folder pulled against her chest, talking to the other two girls.

"But you are so good! Let me see the others," Caroline said.

"No," wow simple.

"Pretty please," Jamie deepens.

"With a cherry on top," I say making all girls look at me. Cas' face became covered in a blush, look down as the girls cooed at her.

"Really you to?" She wines to me.

"Ya, I wanna see what they talking about," I shrugged walking closer to her.

"It's noth-" she was cut off by Jamie.

"Sebastian she draws so good!"

"Fine you get to see only three," she reasoned.

She looked through them and pulled out three. One was of Steve and Bucky, they were both in uniform with Steve in the front holding his shield and Bucky showing off his metal arm in the back.

The next was of her car, a 1967 Chevy Impala. I was gobbedsmacked at her talent. (A/N should I put the pictures with these so y'all know what I'm talking about?) The car must be very special to her in some way I guess.

Last one she showed us was a very detailed picture. One half was my face, or well Bucky's and the other half Tom Hiddleston, Loki.

My eyes were wide and my jaws was slacked, staring in awe. Caroline and Jamie were just smiling like a proud parent, as where Castiel pulled to pictures away, back it the folder to her bag.

"Eye- Wha- Hold on- You- How-" I couldn't form a sentence. I think I love her even more now, wait! Love?!

•CASTIELS POV•

I felt my face heat up, even my ears had a tingle in them. Sebastian tried to talk but not even close to forming a sentence. The blush went down and I laughed at Sebastian, he cracked a smile and me, and I smiled back.

Ugh, my heart just melts! I love him! Wait, Love?! I mean I feel like I been knowing him all my life, I watched him grow to the amazing actor he is now.

After the girls stop cooing at us, they walked out.

"So.." Sebastian rubbed the back of his neck, " you drawing, fücking amazing!"

"Thanks," I blushed.. AGAIN!

"So our date, it's in two days," he smirked at me.

"Yay, it is," I smiled back.

Silent. It was awkward it was nice. He walked up and wrapped his arms around me.

"You know I'm glad I met you at that convention." He whispered into my hair.

"Me too, I glad I finally got to met you," I smiled into his his chest. "Come on let's go, you have some acting to do," I pushed him out the trailer with me falling a little behind.

Making it to set I saw everybody but Robert, "Can someone go get Robert from his palace," giggles and laughs went around.

"I will," I raised my hand, unleashing myself from Sebastian and walked off.

Walking to the door I knocked with no answer, I walked in. I hear Robert talking, he sound frustrated and happy and scared, all at the same time.

"Are you sure- what if I'm not good enough- what about you- does she know- no?!- and when will you tell her- okay,okay I got this. Yes thank you talk to you later, text me if you need anything," Robert spoke hanging up the phone.

I cleared my throat making him jump, turning around. "They needed you to set," I brushed a piece of hair out my face and walk out.

As we walk together I decide to speak up, "I'm sorry but what was that phone call about. You don't have to answer though."

"Uh, it's complex. A friend of mine needs me to watch her kid... and ya," he narrowed down not giving any information.

"Mmh Okay let's go to set, you're it," I tag him and run off.

"God I have one weird child." He muttered, chasing after her.

________________
769 words
Sorry for not updating
Go read thegardonhoe and ferritwithsunglasses s new story!!
LIKE AND COMMENT❤️