the news

"CAS GET YOU LAZY ASS UP!" Jordan yelled at me from down stairs.

"Ahhh!! I'm up" I screamed falling off the bed, know Jordan heard because of her faint laugh.

I walk downstairs to see she made my favorite breakfast. Pancakes and BACON!! 'Wait! Why is she being so nice to me? Did I forget my birthday?!'

I guess I had a confused face on because she looked at me and spoke, "No, you didn't forget your birthday you hoe." She laughed at me and I joined in.

"Fine what's up then? Tell me! Tell me now!" I begging as she laughed.

"Imma tell you but first let's eat."

-after eating-

"Okayy," I wiped my mouth that was covered in syrup, "can you tell me now?"

"Fine I bought tickets and we're going..."

I gasped out, "ARE WE GOING SEE JENSEN ACKLES?!"

"Wrong fake husband, Cas I thought you would have known" she shook her head at me.

"No!! You didn't!! Did you?! SEBASTIAN STAN!!" She started laughing,pulling the tickets as I fell to the floor thinking about his hotness.

"Yeah now get up and get changed we're going to the mall and get clothes for the con." She told me while I get up from the floor.

"When's the con?" I asked, wondering how many days I get to be prepared.

"In about 4 days." She replied acting as if it was nothing, but smiling at me evilly.

"NEXT WEEK! WE GOTTA GO!" I ran upstairs getting ready to go to the mall.