Chapter 15

I packed everything up and left Louisiana. I had nothing left here. Jordan and i boarded the plane ready to leave.

"Take a nap, you been have a stressful... months," i smiled at her, shaking my head yes.

I closed my eyes for a minute then i was being awoken by Jordan. Time dues really fly past.

"Come on, we gotta go," she laughed jumping up to get over me, since she had the window seat.

Grabbing my bag, we walked off the plane going to grab our other bags when i ran into something... or someone.

"You know how hard it is to not run into you?" i know that voice.

Looking up there he was, in a basketball cap and sun glasses. I can't help but stare at him, finally coming back to my senses i hugged him.

"Sebastian." i left his name out with a sigh. "why are you here?" i questioned looking up at him.

"We came to pick y'all up," he told me, but the keyword that had me confused was 'we'.

"Chris got down with me," i looked over to see Chris and J hugging, "but Antony, Scarlett and Robert."

"Okay lets go," we walk over to Chris and Jordan STILL hugging.

"And when did this happen," i questioned startling them, making them jump back.

"Ah, i don't know but umm... he's my boyfriend," Jordan spoke softy.

I hugged J so tight and said, "I'm so proud of you, my bestie got a boyfriend, my bestie got a boyfriend," i sing skipping around her. I stopped and looked at Chris, "Don't you dare hurt her in any way, shape or form. Get it, got it, good!"

"Omg. How can you go from so happy to scary," he looked at me scared and shocked.

"come on let's go," i grab Sebastians hand dragging him out to get our bags and leave.

Walking out the airport, i scream, "LOOK IS CHRIS ECAMS AND SEBASTIAN STAN!" and me and jordan took off.

Hearing them scream at us, we jumped in the truck, which took 5 minutes to find. Anthony opened the door asking us why we were running.

We laughed telling this we told everybody who was behind the sunglasses and hat, which put us all in a fit a laughs. After another 5 minutes they came out.

"Why you assholes?!" they spoke together, we just laughed at them.

Robert stayed quiet the whole time, not uttering a single word. Good, then.

We went eat out but Downey had to go home to his wife and kids. They day was so much fun.

I'm glad to be back.

___________
ik its shorts, sorry
LIKE AND COMMENT:)
Sorry for all the mistakes,, and misspelled words
ByeBye! Gotta Blast! FLOOR IT!
| Cat