the note

They couldn't save her, i knew they couldn't. But it's okay. I was with her, so she wasn't alone.

I called Jordan and she came pick me up, after a talk with the doctors. We decided to go home and have a night in. Candy filled and movies pulled up on the screen, we sat down.

In the middle of 'Iron Man' I remembered mum said she had me a note. I shot off the sofa as Jordan called for me.

"CAS! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

"MY MUMS, BE BACK LATER!!" I screamed out to her running yo my car.

-time skip-

It's so empty now, so cold and quiet. I don't like it. (a/n I DONT WIKE IT) 'Her room, top shelf' I keep repeating, over and over.

As i walked into her room it brought back good memories. Top shelf, found it.

"Dear Castiel,
Hello my darling, the only way you are reading this is if I died, or if your little self got into my room, haha. You always did have a thing for adventures."

I continues to read, smiling with a few tears coming down.

"You father sweetheart... he knew about you and both of us were not ready for a child. But either way you were going to have your life, I was not going to take that away from you.
His name is Robert. And it hurt seeing you look soo much like him, then you watched him all the time on tv. Robert Downey Jr. is your father...."

I stopped reading, he knew i was his kid and he never told me. How long did he know? Did he still not want me?

Well i have to go back to work and see him. Guess we will see what happens.