is she mine

•ROBERTS POV•

I was freaking out. I got pulled up in the driveway and looked at the phone. I will call I have to know if she is.

ASHELY COLLINS— ringing.

I doing it. I calling her. I mean everything makes sense. EVERY single detail.

"Hello, who is this?" Wow her voice is still angelic as back then.

"Hi-" I cleared my throat, "Hello is this Ashly Collins?"

"Yes sir, now may I know who I'm talking to?" She giggled a little there.

"Yeah.. Robert," I spoke nervously, "Downey, Robert Downey."

"As in the famous one?"

"Yes, I had a few questions for you, can you answer some?" I wondered.

"Maybe so depends on what?" She fired back.

"Your daughter," Taking a breath.

"No," she spat, "you don't need to know anything about my daughter."

Before she can hang up I rushed out, "Is she mines? Please I need to know! She's working as a makeup artist and it's where I work."

"She got her dream job," speaking with adoration....

•CASTIELS POV•

3:30. That's what my alarm read as it went off.

"Ughh," I moan jumping out of bed running to the bathroom.

I jump in the shower washing my hair, face and body. Shaving my legs and walked out wrapped up in a towel. I pick out my black skinny jeans and my over sized hoodie.

4:07. Okay time to go. I walked throughout the hall bragging my bag, putting in my folder full of drawing, a pair of extra clothes, phone and charger with a few snacks. Grabbing my keys off of the rack by the stove I walked down stairs to my car unlocking it and starting it up.

I hooked up the AUX cord to my phone and the radio, playing my playlist. Bobbing my head along to the music I pass a coffee shop picking up a few. I had about 10 cups, for me, Seb, Chris, Scarlett, Chadwick and Mackie. The other makeup artists and Robert. One extra on for own ever wants it.

Pulling up it was 4:25 and put my keys in my backpack slung on my back, grabbing both cup holders closing the door with my booty.

Humming random songs as I walk into my trailer— the makeup trailer. I see Jamie and Caroline and hand them a coffee. They both say a 'thank you' and replied with a 'no problem' and 'your welcome'.

After some time of taking Sebastian and Chris wall in. I had them both a coffee as they sit in the chairs.

"Hey," Sebastian spoke to me.

"Hi," I tuck a strand of hair behind my looking down.

We heard Chris and the two other girls snicker at us. Surprisingly both me and Seb turned to the flicking them off. We all shared a laugh.

Robert comes in after looking at me, smiling. Then to Sebastian, slightly frowning but covering it up, "Good morning."

I handed him a coffee and got stared on their makeup. I did Sebastian's, Jamie did Chris' and Robert had Caroline.

After some time I lean down to his ear and whispered, "you look hot," looking at him through the mirror.

Since each section was cut off my a small wall the other didn't notice when Sebastian stood up smashing his lips to mine.

"God I been wanting to do that all day so far," smiling looking down at me.

"Hey Seb you almost done?" Robert and Chris came around the corner, we pulled apart before they got here.

"Yes, y'all go on," I spoke shooing them out.

"So.. you and Sebastian?" I blushed looking down and both girls awed at me.

"I mean we're not together," I spoke calmly, "but we do have a date this weekend," I bit my lip trying not to smile to much.

"Ahh!" They both screamed jumping up and down.

We laughed talking about everything. To relationship and jobs. Later on Mackie and Chadwick came in and the two girls did there's as I did Scarlett's. Hers was simple since she has all natural beauty.

"Thank y'all lady's," Chadwick spoke accent thick.

"As always," they replied.

As the left we all sat down, they two talked as I got out my phone and folder to draw. Completing a drawing Caroline and Jamie were over my shoulder watching me.

"Ahh!" I jumped up, staring at them, "what are y'all doing?"

"Did you draw that? You draw fücking amazing!" wow I mean I guess it's okay, I never let anybody see my drawings.. like ever.

"Oh umm.. thank you," nervously laughing.

•SEBASTIANS POV•

God I don't think I will ever get used to those lips. Walking to set with Chris and Robert I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked around to see Downey staring holes into my head.

"What's up with you and Cas?" He questioned.

"What ever do you mean?" A crazy look on my face.

"Him and Cas are getting very lovey dovey. They got a date sometime this week," Chris blabbed.

I punched his shoulder, "dude! Yes, okay me and Cas have a date this weekend, why?"

"I don't know y'all just looked very close back in the trailer." He inquired.

•ROBERTS POV•

-back to the phone call this morning-

"So is it true?" I wasn't letting the question out my mind until I had an answer.

"Why, Robert you act like knowing anything about my daughter will make a difference," her demeanor strong, voice laced with protection for her daughter.

"Please, if she is that mean I missed out on 27 years of a precious life. A life I helped make. When I talk to her she makes me smile. She so nice and caring, passionate of her work and family. I was getting protective over her because of my male coworker taking an interest on her, I need to know. Please, is she mine? " I pleaded.

"Yes," a simple answer that changed my whole life.

"So it's true?"

"Yes Robert, she's yours and if you tell her before I do, I will rip out your tongue and shove it up your nose," she growled.

"Thank you," I spoke sincerely, "contact me if you need anything."

I smiled as we both said our goodbyes hanging up. Holy shit! That's my kid!

______________________
hi. so they fam!
LIKE AND COMMENT ❤️
words: 1051