Part 6

"We should probably go to bed after we get ready since we have school tomorrow," I said. We all got ready and fell asleep between 10:50 and 11:00. When we woke up it was Friday, the last day of school for the week. My alarm clock went off, I turned it off and looked around the room. No one else was awake. I went to get ready for school. I decided on a pink t-shirt and a black skirt. Then the alarm went off and I went back to my bedroom and woke everyone up.

"Up, up we have school today," I said shaking them.

"Do we have to this early," Morgan groaned.

"Yes, I let you sleep in until 7:30 I got up at 7," I replied. They all got up and got ready. I was about to go wake up Rickey after I put on my sparkly pink headband. After I put on my headband and turned around I said, "McKenna wear the bright blue skirt it brings out your eyes,"

"I never asked how?Wha?Huh?How?" McKenna replied in confusion.

"You didn't... But I heard it... in my head..." I stuttered. Then I gasped "What just happened? Did I just read your mind or something?" I asked unsure of what was going on, "Um....... I don't think this is supposed to happen."

"Maybe it's the room," said Athena.

"No, I've never had this happen before," I said.

"I should go wake up Rickey," I said. I went to Rickey's room and woke him up. Then went downstairs to prepare breakfast and lunches. I finished making lunches and breakfast. My friends and brother came downstairs we ate. Then put our lunches in our backpacks. We grabbed our bikes after I opened the garage door we put our bags in our baskets. I then shut the garage door. We all got on ours and rode to my brother's school. He locked his bike on the bike rack. We rode to school and we locked up our bikes and grabbed our backpacks and walked inside. "This is going to be weird," I said as we walked to our lockers all in a cluster together. They nodded in agreement. We went to our lockers and put our backpacks in our lockers and grabbed our things. We headed to math our first class of the day. Ms. Diamond was our teacher.

"Good day class," she said.

"Good day, Ms. Diamond," we all replied in unison.