Part 27

"This is Lavender," I said. I gave her to McKenna. I picked up Cupcake.

"And this is Cupcake," I said. I then gave her to Colette. The pets jumped into the floor. Morgan walked over and refilled the pet's waters.

"What happened to your arm?" Kriss and Jessica asked. We all looked at each other.

"I was doing an obstacle course challenge and got my arm stuck," I said.

"Really?" Kriss asked.

"Yes, she does obstacle course challenges all the time," McKenna said and it was true. Colette and Morgan nodded. The others say that if they all say it was true then it was. McKenna wasn't lying I had broken my arm doing that a few years ago and I do obstacle course challenges all the time. I love obstacle courses. In fact, I was planning on doing one in a couple weeks.

"Rickey come here for a second," I said. He follows me around a corner.

"You remember that don't you? That is the story we are going with," I tell him.

"Okay," he says it was two years ago when it happened I was just hoping that the other kids would not remember because then they might get suspicious. A couple weeks had passed. It was time for the obstacle course called American Ninja Warrior. We got there and I took off my cast.

"What are you doing?" Morgan asked.

"She is taking her cast off," McKenna said.

"What else would she be doing?" Colette added.

"You're not supposed to," Morgan continued.

"I know it is just for a little while," I persuaded, "I will be fine."

"That's always what you say right before you get hurt," Athena started.

"Do you not trust me?" I questioned.

"We do," Colette quickly stated.

"Have fun," McKenna said.

"Good luck," wished McKenna, Colette, Athena, Morgan, Katie, and Leah.