Part 30

The announcers announced, "Alyssa Starfire the Animal Gymnast Ninja has complete the course, in first place with a time of 5 minutes 40 seconds and 20 milliseconds." I went into the stands to cheer on the other ninjas. I ended up in 3rd place overall and first place for women. Jessica, George, and Mrs. Johnson all came up and congratulated me before they left. They had to leave soon after it ended so that the kids could get to bed. Colette handed me back my cast. I put it on. We all went to the car. Morgan got into the driver's seat. Athena went in shotgun. Katie climbed into the far back behind the driver's seat. Leah also climbed into the far back behind Athena. Zach went in and sat in the middle of the far back. McKenna climbed in next and I went into the 2nd row behind the driver's seat in the middle. Colette joined me on the other side. Rickey went in the row behind the driver sitting behind Athena. Hunter joined Rickey and sat behind the driver. Morgan drove us all back to my house. Everyone congratulated me on the ride home. When we got home we all got out of the car. We walked inside and I closed the garage door. We got Rickey and Hunter ready for bed and they went into Rickey's room. We walked into my room.

"We need to celebrate," McKenna said. Everyone agreed.

"You guys should go I am a little bit tired I will stay here that way if Rickey or Hunter need anything someone will be here," Athena said through a yawn.

"I will stay here also," added Katie.

"Same," agreed Leah.

"Who is going?" I asked.

"Me," McKenna, Colette, and Zach said at once. We all went quietly downstairs and got in my little 5 person car. Zach drove us to Krispy Cream Doughnuts were we had decided to have a snack. We stayed and chatted for a while. Then Zach drove us home. Me and Zach stayed in the car. We decided to go see a movie. The movie we watched was Gone with the Wind. Then we drove back to my house. We went upstairs. We said goodnight to everyone. Then we all went to bed. In the morning I decided that we would all go eat at the Original Pancake House. After breakfast, we went to the movies. We decided to watch The Greatest Showman. A couple of days later it was time to go to Las Vegas for American Ninja Warrior Finals. We all packed up at my house and got ready to go. We loaded all of our stuff into my big car.