Part 10

I help him on his bike and my friends take off with him other than Athena and Morgan. I get on the bike. Then the three of us take off to catch up with the others. We catch up and ride the rest of the way home. When we get home I hop off my bike and Morgan and Athena hold it. I open the garage door and help Ricky off his bike. He grabs his backpack and heads inside. We bring our bikes inside. I grab the pet carriers, hand them to Morgan and Athena and shut the garage door. Katie grabs my backpack and Ricky goes to my room. We all go upstairs and we walk in. Ricky rushes over and shut the door once we are all in. I open the cages and let Lavender and Cupcake out I go over and open my bedroom door and they go together to explore the house and we all get out our homework. After about half an hour Lavender curls up resting against me on one side and Cupcake curls up on the other. We work for about another hour and a half. Then we had finished. We do things, eat dinner. Then we get ready for bed and I tucked Rickey in for bed. We went to bed about an hour later. I climbed into bed and turned off the lights. I was the last to fall asleep as usual. Right before I did I felt Lavender and Cupcake curl up near my stomach and fall asleep. I rolled over, as usual, I was the first one up and awake. I went to my window after we all had breakfast. I called my friends over and had my brother stay away and not see out. I scooped up Lavender then Cupcake so they could see the person in all black from two days ago it was some random guy dressed in black. He looked up after we set them down I pushed everyone away and ducked. I then peaked up and he was no longer looking up. He was trying to get in. He went to the back door and I followed inside in my room he pulled out something, but I could not see what it was. Then he opened the door. How?

"How," I whispered. They shook their heads in wonder. I wish for my bedroom doors to shut and lock along with my windows and all the shades down. I go over to my brother and lock him in an extra bedroom in my room that I wished up. I put Lavender and Cupcake in another room and my friends and I stayed in my room. Everyone was hidden in my room. We were silent. That's when we heard someone sneaking upstairs. Suddenly we heard the door open. We quickly went to hide. I helped Katie, Athena, McKenna, Leah, Colette, and then lastly Morgan. I had just helped her under my bed with the rest of my friends when the door unlocked. I stood up and moved away from my bed. He looked at me only as if I had just been cleaning my room and came towards me.

"What do you want," I asked trying to sound braver than I was.

"This magical room and headband that can make you read people's minds," he replied.

"Who are you,"

"Your worst nightmare and world's most famous criminal of all time,"