Part 25

"I will keep that in mind," I said. I waited a minute for his face to go back to its normal color and then we walked back.

"What was that all about," Jessica asked.

"Oh..uhh... nothing," Kriss and Hunter said they turned to each other and blushed quickly looking away.

"Just asking a question moving on," I said, "want to play a game?"

"Ohh...." George and Rickey said "Kriss and Hunter sitting in a tree K I S S I N G first come love second comes-"

"Okay cut it out you two," I said.

"Why?" Rickey said. George imitated kissing noises.

"Both of you knock it off," I said. Both Kriss and Hunter were blushing.

"Why is Hunter here anyway? not that anyone is complaining," George asked.

"Hunter is my and Rickey's cousin," I said.

"Why isn't he at his house then," George interrogated.

"Long story short her older sister is in the same grade as me. Not that that matters. Anyway both of our parents are out of town so we are watching each other's siblings and pets when they need it," I said.

"Who's older?" George asked.

"Her," I said.

"Who's your boyfriend," George teased. Rickey imitated kissing noses.

"Ticket to ride same as last time?" I asked grabbing it and starting to set up.

"Tell me," George interrogated.

"They," Rickey starts. I put my hand over his mouth.

"I can leave you at home next time," I said to Rickey. He quickly shut up and quiet.

"Leave her alone," Jessica somewhat quietly whispered.

"It's okay," I said turning to Jessica. I finished setting up and we played a round or two. After the game, it was time for them to go to bed. My phone rang. I looked at who was calling and picked up right away.

"Ohh is it your boyfriend," Rickey mimicked quietly. I gave him the quiet look.