Part 24

"Oh, you catch on fast, at 4 is that okay until 7?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"Yes, I will be right over," I said.

"Oh and can you please bring Rickey, George likes to play with him," Mrs. Johnson requested.

"Yes, I can bring him and one of his classmates, Hunter, if you would like," I offered. Mrs. Johnson asked George, Kriss, and Jessica.

"That would be great, thank you, see you soon, bye," Mrs. Johnson said.

"Bye," I said and hung up. I went back into the other room and informed everyone what was going on. Rickey, Hunter and I grabbed what we would need and want to take. We went to the garage and got on our bikes and started heading over. When we arrived we did the normal ritual. Knock on the door, put bikes in garage and head inside with the doors locked. Once we had knocked Mrs. Johnson quickly rushed into the garage and left. As we had discussed on the phone something had gone very wrong at the place where she worked. We walked inside.

"Hi, Kriss, Jessica, and George," I said.

"Hi, Alyssa," they said. Kriss blushes when she sees Hunter. Kriss walked over to me and looked at me. I stepped into the hallway with her and let the others talk.

"You like him," I said.

"Yes," Kriss said.

"Okay I will keep that in mind" I replied. We walked back in I asked Hunter to come for a second.

"What, we were just talking about what the best truck is," Hunter said.

"You left Jessica alone, you were talking about cute girls at school," I said. Hunter blushed.

"No, we weren't," Hunter said.

"Kriss," I said. Hunter's face went red from blushing so hard. When I said, Kriss, he knew that I meant do you like her.

"Yes," Hunter started.