Part 28

"Good luck," wished Rickey and Hunter. They all started to walk away but McKenna, Colette and Zach stayed.

"You will do great," McKenna said.

"You are amazing," Colette said.

"The course won't know what hit it," Zach said. We quickly kissed and he ran to catch up with the others. I handed my cast to McKenna and went to the starting line. McKenna and Colette went quickly to their seats. I looked into the stands and saw everyone. Jessica, Kriss, and George held Go Alyssa signs and Mrs. Johnson was sitting next to them. They introduced me. I heard the buzzard and started. I jumped from one floating step to the next. Now just to grab that rope and wing to the landing. Yes! One done four to go before the warped wall. Next was the Fly Wheels. I jumped onto the trampoline and grabbed the first wheel. I swung from one wheel to the next. Now to stick the landing. Yes! Two done three to go before the warped wall. Razor's edge lays in front of me I took a breath. Then took over and ran. Two left before the warped wall. Ring Turn is next. This is an energy drainer. I jumped on the trampoline and grabbed the first ring. I moved the ring until it clicked into place then I went on to the next one. Last one done now to stick the landing. Yes, I made it past one of the big Ninja eliminators. Now another huge ninja eliminator was in front of me The Slippery Sumit. I jumped on the trampoline and grabbed the bar with a switch grip. I began to hop the bar up one side. Now I had to get down this could be hard. I hopped it down and almost lost my grip but regained it. I jumped down and stuck the landing. Now was just the Warped Wall. I took a breath and shook out my hands. I took a running start and grabbed the top of the wall. I pulled myself up and hit the buzzard. Yes! I did it I completed the Qualifiers Course. Everyone cheered. The announcers announced, "Alyssa Starfire the Animal Gymnast Ninja has complete the course, in first place with a time of 2 minutes 8 seconds and 95 milliseconds ." I went into the stands to cheer on the other ninjas. I ended up in 10th place overall and first place for women. I went and celebrated with my friends and Kriss, Jessica, George, and Mrs. Johnson all congratulated me before they left.