Part 23

"Yeah, open the door," just as Zach said open the doorbell rang. I stood up, went and opened the door. We kissed. We walked into the kitchen.

"I have news," I said.

"Tell us already," Leah said.

"I am going back to school tomorrow, we went to the office and I was cleared to go to school," I said and explained what had happened.

"Wow," said Morgan.

"Congrats," said Athena. I got lots of congrats. Athena left. I then led Zach to the door and then we kissed.

"See you hopefully I didn't make you late to work," I said.

"I had the time," he said leaving. Morgan left and picked up Hunter and Rickey. I went upstairs to make sure my backpack was ready for the next day. They arrived back at the house and walked into the kitchen. I started walking back into the kitchen just as the phone rang.

"I'll get it," Morgan, Colette, and McKenna said at the same time. Morgan got there first.

"Hello," Morgan said, she walked into the other room and I followed.

"Let me ask her," Morgan replied, "I am her cousin she just walked back in". She handed me the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi, Alyssa are you trying to be funny with the cousin thing," Mrs. Johnson asked.

"No, here we will both say something I will say hi and she will say bye," I said. I quickly told Morgan what we were going to do. I counted down from three.

"Hi," I said right as I hit the number three.

"Bye," Morgan said right as I hit the number three.

"Oh, I am so sorry," Mrs. Johnson said.

"It's okay," I said.

"I know this is last minute but I got an emergency meeting at work that I have to go to," Mrs. Johnson informed me.

"Tonight at what time?" I asked.