Part 20

"Have fun at school today everyone," I say as I help Rickey onto his bike. Rickey starts to go. Hunter gets on and goes after him. Morgan gets on her bike.
"Thanks for doing this Morgan," I say before she takes off.

"No problem I have to take Hunter anyway," She replies then she takes off after the other two. Zach gets onto his bike. I lean over and we kiss.

"Thanks, you should go so that you're not late," I say.

"I know, and your welcome," he replies. He takes off after the others. I walk back inside and walk into the kitchen. We finish cleaning up breakfast and go up to my room.

"You seem completely fine other than your wrist which doesn't seem to be bothering you," McKenna says.

"Yes, where are you going with that," I reply.

"I think I know," Colette says. After a long pause.

"Well, what is it, go on," I say.

"I'm calling the doctor," McKenna says.

"Why," I say.

"You'll see" McKenna replies. I look at Colette. I open my mouth to speak.

"You heard her," Colette says. McKenna puts the phone on speaker phone.

The doctor picks up "Hello, I hope everything is going okay."

"Yes, that's the reason we called, Alyssa looks way better and thinks she could go to school sooner than expected, we were wondering if she could go in sooner," McKenna explains. They talk for a little while longer.

"Thank you," McKenna says hanging up.

"So..........." I say.

"We are going somewhere after lunch," McKenna says. Just then the doorbell rings. We go downstairs and I open the door.

"Hi, Athena," I say closing the door once she is inside.

"Hi, Alyssa, McKenna, and Colette," Athena says.

"I made Hotdogs for lunch," I say. We all eat lunch and chat after lunch.

"I should leave now so that I can be back to school on time," Athena says.