Chapter 7

Demi and Santana chatted while the kids got changed for the finale.  Demi went on and on about how great Santana’s kids were.  It seemed like she was in a little better mood which made Santana happy.  Ultimately, Santana just wanted her to be able to forget the earlier events even if it was just for a little while.

Morgan appeared shortly thereafter and gave the thumbs up sign to Santana as she quickly headed back over to the iPad.  Santana once again grabbed the mic.  “And now, we have a special treat for you, put your hands together for the final act for tonight:  Santana and the Kiddy Kids”

Demi and Morgan clapped and cheered.  Morgan scrolled down and selected the Karaoke version of Ciara’s “1, 2 Step.”

Jordy jumped out on stage with his same outfit from his earlier dance number.  He held the mic sideways doing hand gestures mimicking his rapper idols while he started off the song:

Ladies and gentlemen (Ladies and gentlemen)

This is a Jazze Phizal (Jazze Phizal) productshizzle,

Missy (Missy) the princess is here (She's here) Ciara,

Demi couldn’t help but smile.  Jordy had nailed it but had also been adorable in the process.

Santana and Gabby came front and center.  Gabby was wearing a white tank top with a silver star in the middle of it along with a rainbow tutu.  She had white knee high socks with rainbow sketchers and rainbow knitted over the elbow gloves with the fingers cut out.  On top of her head, she had 2 small pig tails and in her hand she had a tambourine.

Santana grabbed the mic and started singing and dancing while moving her hips rather seductively to the beat of the music:

This beat is automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh,

Work my body so melodic,

This beat flows right through my chest,

Everybody ma and pappi came to party,

Grab somebody, work your body, work your body,

Let me see you 1, 2 step

When she hit the chorus, Santana, Jordy, and Gabby all started doing a coordinated “1, 2 Step” choreography that Michael Chang had created for them.  They were perfectly in sync with the music and each other so much so that it caused Demi to jump up and start dancing attempting to mimic what they were doing.  Morgan even joined in the fun.

Santana continued singing with Jordy and Gabby singing backup for the chorus.

[Chorus]

Rock it, don't stop it

Everybody get on the floor

Wake the party up

We about to get it on

Let me see ya, 1,2 step

I love it when ya, 1,2 step

Everybody, 1,2 step

We about to get it on

Santana got down off the stage not missing a beat and headed over to Demi.  She grabbed one of her hands and started getting her groove on with Demi while she sang the next verse.

This beat is outrageous so contagious make you crave it, Jazze made it,

So retarded, top charted,