Chapter 19

Up on their feet, cheering erupted from crowd as the show came to an end.  All the performers came out for one final bow, as Santana and Quinn said a few final remarks, thanks, and reminded everyone that the party was continuing in the form of a silent auction, dancing, dining, and drinking.  The curtain closed as the audience made their way out of the auditorium and into the main ballroom.

Santana and Quinn once again hugged.  Relief yet sadness washed over them knowing that the show was over and done with until next year.  The evening had been emotionally draining but only in the best way possible.  They could now relax and focus on enjoying the rest of the time with their friends who had played a big part in helping them pull it all off. 

Demi waited outside the dressing room for Santana, Quinn, and Rachel to change into their party attire.  Demi’s eyes almost popped out of her head when Santana emerged with a very low cut sleeveless, white silky top that was much too low cut to wear a bra with.  Santana’s delicious cleavage and her perfectly rounded breasts were on full display at almost every angle.  It was all Demi could do to restrain herself and not pounce on Santana right then and there, ripping her shirt open exposing what little there was left to see.  If that wasn’t enough, Santana coupled her shirt with a very, very short black pencil skirt, barely covering her tight ass.  Bending over in a skirt like that would leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.  Rounding out the outfit, Santana took on Amazon status with her four inch black stilettos with a small strap running across her toes as well as one around her ankle.  She might as well have had a wind machine and lights around her as she walked because her true diva status was very apparent.

Santana’s smile quickly turned into a smirk seeing the blonde before her.  She slowly walked up to the blonde as Demi’s eyes locked onto the pair of long, luscious, sexy legs coming towards her, practically drooling in the process.  Placing her index and middle finger under Demi’s chin, Santana leaned in very close to the blonde.  Demi could feel her heart beating out of her chest, anticipating Santana’s lips on hers.   She closed her eyes ready to finally feel those soft, supple lips, but instead, Santana whispered into her ear, “You’d better close that mouth of yours or you’re gonna catch flies,” while simultaneously using her fingers to shut Demi’s mouth.

Demi blushed and quickly tried to compose her flustered self to save face in front of the gorgeous latina in front her.  She tried to laugh it off saying, “Well, I was just about to tell you that I thought you may have left the rest of your outfit in the dressing room.”  Yes, it was a lame recovery, but it was all she could muster, as her brain was barely functioning, instead, registering only on the throbbing between her legs caused from the stunning beauty before her affectionately named Santana.

Rachel and Quinn appeared shortly after Santana but did not get near the reception from Demi that Santana did.  The four women headed over to the ballroom as they were all thirsty and famished.  Santana and Quinn went to get drinks for everyone while the others headed to get in the buffet line.

“So, San.  You may want to ask Demi about her love life.” said Quinn eyeing Demi talking to Rachel.

Santana rolled her eyes.  “Quinn, please explain to me why I want to hear more about that Backstreet Boy wannabe?”

“San, trust me.  Just ask her.”

Santana arched an eyebrow at Quinn unsure what her end game was here.  Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she grabbed the drinks and headed back over to buffet line, Quinn in tow close behind.

“Here you are, D.” said Santana handing Demi an Arnold Palmer.

Quinn handed her bride a martini and placed a single sweet kiss on her cheek.  Santana shook her head at how whipped her best friend was.  Had Santana been asked in high school if she thought Quinn and Rachel would ever be an item, she would have scoffed, said one or more snarky comments, and thrown a slushie in the face of the asker.