Beginning Therapy

"Earth to Neveah. Is anyone In there ?"
  Dr.Collins asked while he waved his hands in my face. I snapped out of my dirty thoughts about Dr.Collins my mind seemed to be flooded with. I smiled politely
  "I'm sorry, can we begin please?".
He showed me to a leather black chair and asked me to lay down and relax. Hesitantly, I did as I was told and looked to him for the next instruction.
    "Okay Neveah, were going to start by simply hypnotizing you into your childhood. Just so I can get to the root of your depression and addiction."
I nod my head as he pulls out a small clock. I doubt this is going to work but it's worth a try. He begins to swing it back and forth as he recites some speech but I'm out cold before I even get a chance to comprehend what he's saying. *Flashback* "Neveah! Jordan! Ashley! Get y'all asses downstairs now." A shiver went down my spine at my moms voice because I knew what was to come. Me and me sister scurried down stairs where we found mama laying on the couch. Her eyes were a bright red and she had deep purple circles around her eyes, I observed her arms which had needle marks with black and blue bruises from where she'd been shooting up the poison that was slowly killing her. We all inched towards her slowly, without warning she went for Ashley. "Hey baby girl. You've gotten so beautiful you know that ?" the tone of her voice and the way her eyes and hands roamed Ashley's innocent body made me uncomfortable for her. She instanctly  tried to snatch away but mama just put a tighter grip around her arm. "I ain't got all fucking day " a voice boomed from the other room. Mama scooped up Ashley and took her into the room. I could hear Ashley's scream letting me and Jordan know exactly what was happening. We took off for the door but it was locked. Our small fists pounded the door but it wasn't any help. That's the very day my heart grew cold and I hated my mother. *flashback over*                 "Neveah!Wake up ! Neveah it's over wake up!" Dr.Collins had been shaking me for god knows how long.  I woke up to my body shaking uncontrollably as tears rolled down my face. Before I knew it I felt Dr.Collins huge arms surround me causing an overwhelming safe feeling to rush through my body. He quickly backed off apologizing for his unprofessional behavior. But little does he know I loved every bit of it. The rest of my session went pretty smoothly with the occasional flirting between me and him. By the end he had found the root of my depression and addiction and told me some alternatives I could do to prevent me from slipping up. I left the office feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders. I couldn't wait to rush home and let Emily know but nothing could prepare me for what I was coming home too.