The Plan

I woke up in an unfamiliar place trying to regroup the events of the night before. Yawning and stretching out I felt huge arms around me, looking over to my left I see Jay peacefully sleeping. Listening to low breaths I ease my way out of his grip and tiptoe to his bathroom. I notice a linen closet and get out a plush towel and a luffa. Sitting on the edge of the marble black tub I run my water and sprinkle some Japanese blossom body wash in it. The bubbles soon fill the tub while I tiptoe out to grab one of his shirts. I realize I have no undergarments but I need to take a bath. Stripping down and admiring my curves I step into the warm bath. Submerging my body in bubbles I lay my head back and relax relieving all the tension I had built up from these past few days. I absolutely have to get rid of big John FOREVER. Emily in a way betrayed my trust But I still love her and that doesn't take away the fact that she's been here for me in my time of need and through all my bullshit. I notice my fingers start the wrinkle and the water gets colder. Stepping out of the bath I grab the towel and wrap it around my body. As I dry off I look for lotion and find some under the sink. Moisturizing my body and doing my normal hygiene routine I throw on one of shirts and grab a pair of his socks as I slip downstairs to the kitchen. The least I can do is cook him breakfast since he's been so thoughtful and caring to me. Taking out bacon,eggs, sausage, hash browns, pancakes, and grits. Going to work in the kitchen I placed my iPhone on the tripod and turned on Pandora. I sung my little heart out and even twerked Alittle bit.
      "Damn. I love a girl that can cook and do it naked." His breath on the back of neck was enough to make me go crazy.
            I giggled as my face turned a bright red. He slapped my ass and laughed. " Nigga don't get messed up. But I just wanted to say thank you for all you've done for me." I smiled placing the plate on the table in front of him.
    He rubbed his hands together and stuffed his face as I did the same. "Damn girl slow down you gone get a damn ticket." He looked at me crazy eyed and I mugged him back but soon we both exploded into laughter. "We got to go check on Emily."
    He nodded his head and I went to get my shoes while he did the dishes.

---

We got to my condo and unlocked the door. A sleeping Emily was snoring like a bear in her bedroom, I peaked in and smiled noticing her hand on her belly. Me and Jay sat down at the table to discuss the plan we need to take down Big John for good. We thought of all types of things we could do to get it over with. But finally decided on the right idea. I'm going to call big John back and let him know that I agree as long as he leaves Emily, me and the babies all alone for good. Wed meet at a hotel room but I'd make sure he was all alone. When he'd get there I would offer him a drink, spike it, and give him a "little show" until the shit finally kicks in and he passes out. Well leave the money there and dip. Leaving a note saying how good he was in bed and how much I missed him.I would have Jay on stand by and even some his boys from when he used to bang. Big John will finally get his.