Making Love

Warning. Rated R. Sexually Explicit Chapter.

    Me and Jay stumbled inside from the movies. We couldn't keep our lips off each other enough to actually watch the movie. He pushed me up the against the wall and crashed his lips into mine. The kiss deepened as his hands traveled up the side of my dress and soon to my breast. I shivered at touch and the tiny trails of kisses He left up and down my neck. I dragged my nails across his back making his shirt rise. I wrapped my legs around his left as him and the pressure we had on the wall was the only thing holding me up. I pulled into me as if he could get any closer as his tongue came into contact with my now hardened nipple. I let out a small moan throwing my head back. He began to walk as I held on with my hands around his neck making our way to the bedroom.

      Placing me softly on the bed he carefully took off my dress and looked into my eyes. "Veah are you sure you ready for this?"

   "Yes. I want all of you now." I crashed my lips back into his and tore off his shirt.

We we're left in our under garments but soon those came off too. He kissed my lips and trailed his tongue all the way down to the top of my area. Moaning I grabbed his head running my fingers through his wavy hair. He looked into my eyes as he licked my kitty. Within a matter of minutes in pure heaven due to his tongue a nostalgic feeling took over my body as it shook and quaked with pleasure. For the first time ever I dropped to my knees and took his hardened manhood into my small virgin mouth. I licked the tip and kissed it taking as much as I can into my mouth. After stroking him a few times he picked me up by my shoulders and laid me over the bed frame. Gripping my ass he slowly entered my lips I felt a slight surge of pain but it soon turned into pleasure. I grabbed a handful of sheets and moaned loudly. Our passionate screams and grunts filled the house bouncing off the walls and echoing. He pounded into my core slowly but aggressively and I loved every second of it. After a few more hours and various positions We both climaxed in pure ecstasy as my juices flowed with his and we passed out from exhaustion whispering I love you. Jay. Jay was now my everything and I was sure I was madly in love with him now. He made me feel complete but let's not get it twisted I'm not one of those girls who needs a man to survive but I do need Jay to feel whole. Jay was my first everything and I can't wait to see where This goes.

----

I waking up to a beam of Sun light shining in my face I slowly rose out of bed and threw on a oversize shirt of jays and slipped on some of his socks. I looked like a kid dressed up in there dad's clothing but I loved wearing my baby's clothes. I limped downstairs in pain from the pleasure of last night. Jay and me made love for the very first time and it was my very first time. I was on cloud nine still just at the thought of it. Grabbing my phone off the counter I called Emily to check on her and the babies.

  "Goodmorning sunshine. How are you and my brother in law." she answered the phone cheerfully.

"Well. I'm no longer a virgin But were good. How's my babies and your New baby daddy." I giggled.

         "You ain't funny bitch But they sleep of course. They only woke up like 500 times last night" she yawned " but Tee has been a big help and he been flirting with me the whole time. I like him but I don't want to jump into anything you know?"

  I nodded as if she could see me "Yes I know. I'll be over there whenever Jay wakes up. Kiss the babies for me and tell Tee I said hi." and with that I hung up.

I cooked breakfast while blasting Drake 'Crew Love' and singing along.

      I fixed Jay a plate and placed it in the microwave before I was scared to death by his deep voice " what you doing girl Imma eat that " he was scratching the back of his head stretching.

           I smiled and took it out of the microwave setting it on the table " Goodmorning baby." I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Goodmorning tiger." He pretended to rawr and I giggled.

After breakfast I got dressed in Jays basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Heading over to my house I walked inside to see Emily and Tee both sleeping with a baby in there arms. It was so perfect I had to take a picture. Jay woke up Tee and they headed to a business meeting, yes Jay and Tee also work together for therapy. I went to change out of Jays clothes and threw on some boy shorts with a small t shirt that looked almost like a crop top. Emily got dressed well I kept an eye on the sleeping angels. We got them dressed and packed there baby backs getting ready to go shopping. Today was going to be a long day.