Making It Official

Well turns out nobody was looking for Big John so things been really good lately. Emily is now eight months and the babies are big, I'm personally scared that her damn uterus is gonna fall out. But anyway, I have another date with Jay tonight and I'm more then excited to him we've been closer then ever lately and it turns out he still does bang aside from being a therapist. Honestly, I can't judge him and its a big turn on. I was laying on my bed with Emily who was laying in my lap falling asleep as I played in her hair.

My best friend was truly beautiful. Her Mexican and Bahamian descent made her look more then exotic. Her eyes were a bright green mixed with brown, looking into them you could see them sparkle, she stood at 5'2 and her curves were unbearable. She had full d-cup breast and a nice sized behind with dark Brown hair reaching above it, her lips were small but full and She had her original swag. Guys always flocked to us when we were out and it could get annoying but Emily has always loved the attention. Her eyes finally closed all the way and I could hear her taking breathing. I slowly rolled her off my now numb lap and got up to take a shower. I ran the water cutting on the vent in my bathroom so it could get hot while I look for an outfit. Were going swimming and out to eat afterwards. Walking into my huge closet and I looked for a bathing suit first, I came across the perfect one snatching it off the hanger. It was a deep midnight blue and black strapless bikini. I looked for my all black Jordan's and some high wasted dark acid wash shorts with a matching black tank top the back was lace so it made the outfit perfect. I threw the outfit on my bed and walked into my bathroom as I stripped out of clothes, the mirrors were fogged and I stepped into the shower letting the water burn my body until I finally adjusted to the heat. I washed my body and shaved in all the right places, hair is a no no and always has been. I washed my nappy hair and stepped out the shower checking the clock. I only had twenty minutes left to get dressed, some how this nigga was always on time but I loved it. He was very different from all these other immature pussy hungry niggas. He noticed the small things and always remembered the things I said, our past few dates have been magical and I think tonight I might let him stay the night. I rushed to get dressed doing my hygiene and getting dressed, doing my hair in a tight bun I sprayed perfume all over my body and looked in the mirror. I looked perfect. I grabbed my bag and looked at my phone it was 1:20 and right then an incoming call from Jay came through. Right on time, I beamed with a smile hearing his sexy deep voice boom through the phone. This nigga always make have to cross my legs and recite bible verses just to keep my cool. Walking out the door I locked both locks and made my to Jays car hopping in.
"Don't be slamming my fucking door baby." He looked serious but soon smiled and I laughed " It ain't like you gone do shit about it but whatever nigga. You look cute I guess." Playfully scrunching up my nose. He looked back at me and shook his head " Always hating I see. But you look good enough to eat though." He licked his lips and I blushed as he pulled off.
We pulled up to his house and walked inside I was so used to coming over I just kicked off My shoes and went straight to the pool. Jay came out after me with some Smirnoff and handed me a cup, I sipped Alittle before stripping off my shorts and shirt. I wasn't paying attention to a staring Jay until he pushed me in the pull, I came up gasping for air and I pulled his leg causing him to slip and fall in with me. We laughed and splashed each other with water. Yeah it's childish but it was fun. The time passed and soon it got dark, we were tired from swimming so we just said fuck dinner and stayed in. We were moving over into the Jacuzzi and Jay was obviously tipsy just like me. He looked me in my eyes and I could tell he was screaming something he wanted to say to me inside finally he blurted out the words that I sure didn't expect.
" I love you Neveah Everson." he slurred Alittle but I knew it was genuine because it almost slipped before.   
    Before I knew it I said it back and he attacked my lips in the most compassionate kiss I've ever had. We went at it for about a good five minutes and things heated but he stopped me
" Veah. Baby I know you not ready for this. We both been drinking and I respect you enough to wait. I would rather make love to you when your sober so I know you really wanna do this." He sighed nervously " Will you be my girlfriend Neveah?"
He looked me in my eyes once again by now I was in tears, I've never felt genuine love from a guy before but Jay was different. Jay is my forever and I know it's early but I can feel it. I nodded my head yes and we kissed again smiling like little kids. I had already told Emily I may bring him home or stay with him so I Didn't bother texting her. We exited the Jacuzzi and He went to take a shower n his room while I took one in his guest bath room. Throwing on one of his big t-shirts I snuggled next to him as we watched family guy and fell asleep. Little do I know I would regret not texting Emily.