Emily's back

It's been a couple hours since I heard from Jay. I'm starting to get worried but then again maybe his phone went dead or something of that sort. Emily's been returning to her old self slowly but surely. I haven't had any flashbacks lately and there's no pills in site. I feel so much better and accomplished. Sitting on the edge of my bed I was snapped from thoughts when Emily walked into my room. I smiled at her big belly hanging out of her now stretched t-shirt. She waddled her way over to my bed and sat next to me.

   "Thank you Neveah. Thank you so much." She smiled and hugged me.

I looked into those hypnotizing eyes "For what Ems?" Looking back at me she spoke " I must admit I was lost before I found you. Your the only and best friend I've ever had. All your crazy drama only made my life better boo." by the time she finished she was in tears.

  "Your welcome boo. But you the real mvp hormonal ass." We both laughed And finished watching oculus.

------

I finally got a call from Jay and his boys to meet him at the spot. Me and Emily got up to dress and head over. I through on some black tights with a white t-shirt and some Jordan's with my hair in a tight ponytail. Emily had on a maxi sundress that hugged her round belly but also showed off her well distinguished curves and some Michel kors scandals, she had her hair in a messy bun. We hopped into Emily's Mercedes and jetted to the spot. I could tell Emily was nervous by the way she gripped the wheel and her speed slowly crept up to 80. In no time she was whipping into the driveway of the secluded trap house. Emily killed the ignition and sighed.

     "Whatever you want to do baby girl. I'll support you but be careful." I gripped her hand and smile.

She smiled back and we both got out of the car and headed towards the front door. I knocked aggressively because sometimes these niggas act like they deaf.

Jay swung open the door yelling "Who the fuck ba- Ohhh Hey baby and hey baby mama."

       I laughed and pushed past him as Emily did the same. Tee looked up and smiled when he saw Emily. I swear he act like a third grader with a crush every time he sees Emily. It's cute though.

"Alright Emily. It's all up to you. We got him tied up in the dungeon. It's your call beautiful." Tee winked at Emily and pointed to the wooden staircase that led down stairs.

     She blushed and went down gesturing for me to come to. I walked down as the wood creaked and finally reached the bottom. Looking straight head I seen whom I'm guessing was Isaiah tired to a chair with a bag over his face. His breathing became rapid as he sensed our presence. Emily timidly but angrily snatched the bag off his head leaving her face to face with her attacker.  The boys had kept there word and left him unharmed. I seen the tears rush from Emily's eyes.

  "Emily ?" Isaiah looked both frozen and shocked.

   She looked at him with fire in her eyes" how could you do this to me !you could of hurt the babies! " she screamed hitting him in his face.

He screamed back " I'm sorry Emily. I'm so sorry. Stop hitting me Em. I didn't mean it. I just want to be there for my kids like my mom told me to be before died yesterday." He looked sincere but I still barely trust him and so does Emily.

  Emily had gotten the news of his mother's death and knew he wasn't bullshitting. She looked at him and said a simple okay and walked back upstairs. I followed her up where she told Jay and tee to beat his ass but don't do too much damage. The boys cracked their knuckles and smirked. We left the trap and I've never been more proud of Emily. My bestfriend was back.