The Games Begin

We explained the plan to Emily and were now on our way to a payphone to call this bastard to let him I know we agree. Pulling into the parking a lot I went to the pay phone to make the call. The phone rung and rung until finally he answered.

"I knew you'd call baby. What's up.?" His sick words made me cringe but I had to get into the zone and play along.

       " I been thinking these past couple of days I really miss you babe. You were rough But nobody could make me as wet as you. I accept your offer and I have the money." I felt disgusting But it'll be worth it in the end.

     " Meet me at the hotel around 9. Wear something sexy and don't be late baby girl. Make sure you have the drinks ready too it's gonna be a long night. "

     He laughed and I almost threw up. " Okay see you then." And with that I hung up the phone.

    I gave Emily and Jay the thumbs up that it was done and everything was set. We took off to get the substance I would spike his drink with and also some lingerie to make every thing believable. Emily was now 7 1/2 months pregnant and big as hell so she just made the reservations for me. I was anxious but nervous as hell. Tonight could be the hurt but it could also be the best. Whatever happens I'm ready to get this shit over with. Let the games begin.

-------

9:45

I was sitting on the bed in the hotel room waiting for this nigga to show up. Finally a knock at the door disturbed the silence in the room. I shot Jay a text letting him the plan was in motion before slipping my phone into the dresser. I ran to answer the door as I was greeted with the monster Big John. He had the same sick perverted smile on his face but I had to remember my purpose. I opened my trenchcoat exposing the lace bra and panties set I had on. It was a midnight blue push up bra with a thong to match, fishnet stockings connected the underwear and to top it off my velvet black pumps. He was looking at me with lust filled eyes as he stepped into the hotel room. I walked over to the drinks and dropped my coats.

  " I made my famous cocktails for you. Why don't you get ready baby while I get everything set up for you." I smirked seductively as he disappeared in the bathroom.

    I cut on some music and poured the powdery substances into his drink. He came back out and I handed it to him. He took a sip and cringed from the burning sensation it left in his throat.

    " Alright, shake that ass baby girl." He smiled and slapped my ass. I shook my ass in front of him seductively looking back at him.

         I realized the drugs were kicking in as his speech slurred and eyes fluttered. After two songs he was out like a light and I called Jay and his boys. Tying him up And stuffing a sock in his mouth I waited for them at the door pacing back and forth. My adrenaline was pumping and I was anxious as hell. Jay and his boys came in to pick him up and take him back to the trap where Jay used to work and torture his ass to death. Did y'all really think I was gone let this nigga off that easy ? They ran in with All black on and I must say it was quite the turn on. We checked out and left the hotel feeling accomplished. Now this is where the fun begins.