Relapsing

*Flashback* " Neveah, Ashley, Jordannnn! Come downstairs grandma's here." my mother sang in a sinister voice. I rolled my eyes and my sisters smacked there lips as we hurried downstairs. Our eyes lit up as we all crowded grandma with hugs. Grandma was the only bit of hope we had to get out of this  hell hole we call a home. There was a knock at the door and mama raced to answer it. In walked Big John, the guy who raped my sister and occasionally My mom but I wouldn't call it rape. She'd  do anything to get her fix. " girls come say hi to big John.NOW!" Tears welded up in Ashley's eyes, she was terrified. Big John grinned right before scooping us up and carrying us to the same room he raped Ashley in. He slammed the door and locked it before having his way with me and my sisters. I could hear my grandma yelling and fighting my mother but the voices soon became vague as I blacked out from all the pain. I was awakened by the deep voice of Big John yelling. " you better get that bitch out of here or else her head is mine!" I blinked to clear my foggy vision and realized what was going on. I dove for my grandma and at that moment I heard a gun shot. Brain matter and blood flew all over my clothes as I held my dead grandma. " No No No Lord Please Don't Take Her From Me !" I cried and cried and cried. My mother coached me and my sisters on what to say and the police eventually closed the case. Big John never returned but that wasn't the last time me and my sisters were raped. With our innocence and only piece of hope gone we were at a dead end.*Flashback Over* I woke up sweating buckets and heaving to catch my breath. I went to the bathroom and looked for my pills. I found two in the cabinet and without thinking or debating I took them. I woke up the next morning knowing I had fucked up big time. I knew I had one thing to do which was facing the person who was depending on me the most. Emily.