The Twins Arrive

I heard a piercing scream breaking me from my deep slumber. I got up darting to Emily's room..I found her slumped over the bathroom sink with water trickling down her legs.

  "Aw shit." I mumbled to myself.

I ran back into the room grabbing her overnight bag that was already packed. Throwing the baby bags over my shoulder I loaded up the car and dashed back for Emily.

        "Veah! Hurry the fuck up. Damn. This shit hurts." She yelled at me

I wrapped my arm around her back and guided her to the car. Getting her inside I slammed the door running over to my side and heading to the hospital. She squeezed my wrist cutting off all the circulation in my arm as I steered darting cars and speeding recklessly.

   I looked over to emily "You vacuuming my seats when we get back."

She gave me an evil eye and we pulled into the emergency front. I ran through the sliding doors finding the nearest nurse. She grabbed a wheel chair and headed for Emily. Transferring her from the car to the wheelchair they headed inside.

Emily reached my hand and grabbed it aggressively "Come Neveah. Please come with me. You are the father right ! Right"

She was talking so fast and so was everything else around me moving so I grabbed her hand and followed them to the delivery room.

--------

It's been about two hours and things are still moving pretty quickly but I think I'm just as excited for these babies as Emily.  She's laying in the hospital bed looking high as hell from the epidural that took over her small body. She looked peaceful but still in pain. The Dr came in to check her cervix at first Emily was hesitant and conservative but all that flew at the window and She gaped her legs open carelessly.

   The nurse gave Emily an look "you're ready to push Baby girl."

She smiled excitedly and hurried off to get the Dr. Emily gulped and looked terrified.

          She grabbed my hand again and squeezed the life out of it as she gritted Her teeth "Where in the FUCK are they!"

I almost laughed but once they ran in and began the pushing process I quickly regretted it. Seeing a head full of hair emerge from her vagina I swear I almost fainted. Emily's loud screams stopped as the girl popped out first crying. I cut the umbilical cord as she was taken away to be washed off. In a matter of seconds out came the baby boy crying his heart out. I cut that umbilical cord also as he was whisked away for the same treatment as his sister. Looking at Emily she's never been so happy in her life. She was crying tears of joy and so was I as they pasted her the twins now swaddled in pink and blue blankets. Xayden ,the boy,  6 pounds 4 oz born after his sister, he has large hazel eyes with dirty blonde curls. Ayden,the girl, born two minutes before her brother , had green hazel large eyes and light Brown wavy hair. They were beautiful. Soon employees and a busted up Isaiah came to visit and congratulate the New mother. Even tee and Jay came and we spent the night with Emily.  Every thing was perfect. Nothing in the world could ruin this moment.