The Kidnapper Pt.2

I woke up again from the knockout to a cold hand slapping my face.

       "Wake up bitch. I bet your ass won't spit nomore." He smirked and shoved whatever was in my mouth farther in to make me choke.

  I realized soon it was his now hardened manhood and I swear on everything I lost it. I bit down on his hard causing him to quickly remove his bleeding member groaning in pain. I laughed and prepared myself for another knock out but at this point I was actually praying for one to get me out of the reality I somehow got myself into. He untied my wrist aggressively to my surprise but only to chain me to a little mattress on the other side of the basement. He chained my legs ripping of every particular of clothing I had on that already wasn't ripped. My screams were only muffled by his huge hand covering my mouth. I fought and squirmed somehow hoping for a miracle to break me out of my fate.

     "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH. IMMA TEACH YOUR ASS TO KEEP USING THAT LITTLE MOUTH OF YOURS." He slapped my face leaving a stinging sensation that soon made my now busted lip throb.

He maneuvered his way in between my legs and took out his swollen member. Forcefully, he shoved it inside my kitty roughly, I felt blood drip down my legs and tears stained my face. He pumped in and out of me with so much force I soon couldn't take it and passed out again. But What thing was on my mind. WHERE THE FUCK IS JAY?

----

Blinking I realized I was

Still tied to this stank ass mattress. My filled bladder has now given me a sharp cramp in my side and laying flat isn't helping. I know for sure I'm going to get a UTI. I looked everywhere soaking up my surroundings. I seen this asshole sitting on a stool on his iPhone. I thought to myself. How the fuck is this nigga just sitting here like he ain't kidnap somebody and rape them on top of that. I grew enraged at this but frightened as he walked over to me with his cellphone.

  "Alright so look. Your little punk of a boyfriend and hoe of a best friend ready to put out a missing persons report. So we gone call him up and give him this ransom notice. You try anything slick and I'll take that pussy of yours again. Got it bitch ?" he winked and snarled as he said it.

I seriously hope he don't think I'm just going to act like none of this happened. He dialed the number and I noticed his scary ass *69 it. It rung and finally on the third dial he answered.

     "Who the hell calling me private Bruh?" I heard his deep voice but he sounded stressed.

  "I think I got valuable information you might need about your damaged ass girlfriend." he deepened his voice as if you couldn't notice.

        "Where the fuck is she. What the hell do you want ! I understand you may have beef with me but that ain't got shit to do with her!" He yelled at the top of lungs making it sound as if the speaker and the phone itself were going to bust.

   "I want money. 5 mil to be exact. You think you gone get that bitch Emily and them fuck ass babies to beat my ass and Imma let that shit nigga. But you got till tonight at 12 and don't think I won't hesitate to take her sweet little p*ssy AGAIN." he smirked and laughed as if it were funny.

You could Jays breathing pick up and I knew he was fuming by now. I contemplated to myself on if I should scream for Jay just to let him know I was alive and I needed him. I made the quick decision and I yelled.

     "JAY. Baby. Please I need you. I love you." Tears formed in my eyes but I refused to let them fall .

    "Veah did He hu-" His voice broke like he was damn there in Tears himself but Isaiah ended the call.

He smiled slyly and made his way up the old stairs leaving me to sulk in silence. I let the tears fall and prayed that I made it out alive. After I cried until I couldn't cry anymore I decided I was done crying. I don't care about anything else but making it for those babies and Emily and also Jay. Even if it hurts me more then anything in this world I'm going fight.