New Love Starts

Finally it's the morning that Emily and god mommy's little Prince and princess come home. I got up helping Emily get ready and dressing the babies. We actually work as a good team she gets one and I get one. Xayden sleeps all day but he loves to eat, as for Ayden she eats and pees like crazy and also is a always sleep. Emily's healing but She told me she's never going to have sex again which We all know is a damn lie. Tee and Emily have been texting And he's been up at the hospital with her too, they've kind of became a thing and it's so adorable. That bastard Isaiah hasn't been here since they were first born, me and Emily c personally think he's a bitch for being scared to come see his kids. But it looks like Tee is filling in his place. Pushing Emily out in the wheelchair with both babies in her arm we exited the sliding doors. Approaching my car I threw her heavy ass over night bag in trunk and placed the baby bags on the floor in the backseat. She climbed in the front after snapping the babies in there car seats carefully without disturbing them. I started my engine and waved goodbye to her nurses.

  " Veah ? " Emily looked over to me.

"Yes boo." I quickly glanced at her and looked back at the road.

            "Thank you so much. You were there through my pregnancy and my delivery. Your my sister and I'm proud to have you as there god mother and baby daddy. " She burst into laughter wiping a tear.

I smiled at her " Its fine boo. I love you and I love those babies. But I see them hormones still In full effect with your emotional ass."

We got home and unloaded the car settling the babies into there rooms which was right in between me and Emily's. It was connected by our bathrooms and we both had baby monitors. Jay came over to get me for the night And surprisingly, Tee was staying over with Emily to help out with the babies. I took a quick shower and did my normal hygiene before getting ready. I walked out my steam filled bathroom with a plush white towel wrapped around my body. Stray water droplets flowed down my legs before I quickly tried them off. I put on some bath and body works lotion and pulled on my laced blue and neon pink matching bra and pantie set. Walking into my closets and I looked for some simple pulling out a body con maxi dress with a open back. I slipped on my black and gold Mk scandals and let my hair wildly flow on my shoulders. Grabbing my wallet and house keys I headed for the living room where Jay was waiting and Emily and Tee were feeding the now awake babies. Kissing Emily's cheek and the baby's foreheads I linked on to Jays arm and We headed for the door.

-----

Me and my baby walked into the mall with my hand locked in his. We got a few stares but weren't tripping because we knew our places. Jay hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek as we entered Champs.

   "Baby you like these?" I pointed to some Adidas I pulled off the shelf.

He shook His head yes as he looked at some hoodies and beanies. I went to the front to pay for my things before Jay noticed but before I knew it he slipped his way in front of me piling his items on mine and sliding the cashier his black card

       I rolled my eyes "ugh. I could've paid for it myself Jay damn."

He thumped my forehead "shut the hell up Veah. Don't make me beat your ass.I got it okay."

I felt a tingle in between my legs at his assertiveness and blushed. Leaving the mall we went to Denny 's for something to eat and headed to his house. I walked in and kicked off my shoes like I live here.  I went in his kitchen to put away our take out containers and walked back to his room. Walking into jays room I seen him stripping out of his shirt and his true religion jeans. Leaving him in his polo boxers, I admired his 8 pack chiseled to perfection all the way to his deep v-lines leading to his manhood I just knew was heaven. Lord this man was going to be the death of me. I was snapped from my thoughts as I felt his rough hands grab a chunk of my ass.

   "Baby. Don't stare you can touch it you know. Get ready for our movie. " He whispered in a deep raspy voice that made me melt at his touch.

I quickly went into the bathroom and got my hygiene together and ready while Jay did the same as he changed into something Alittle more casual. Meeting him at the door I was intoxicated with his polo cologne.

"Ready ?" He smirked as He locked the house door.

      "Ready." I nodded my head and thought to myself this going to be a long night.