Date With Mr.Collins

I walked out of my complex to find an all white Lamborghini with brand new rims and it looked freshly washed. Before looking to see if it was him he stepped out the car and quickly walked over to open my door. I climbed inside kind of surprised at myself. I have serious trust issues and usually on dates I meet them at the restaurant. But with Dr.Collins I feel so safe and he's so respectful. He looked over at me and smiled
     " So Ms.Neveah, you look absolutely beautiful tonight.   " I  felt my cheeks burn as she blushed.     "Thank you. You look alright yourself." He laughed.   " Just alright ? Aw man. " She giggled lightly.   " I'm just kidding. You look fine as hell." I covered my mouth from embarrassment that I just let those words roll off my tongue.     "Thank you. You look sexy as hell." He looked over to me.    " You know Neveah, you don't have to put on an act. I know you aren't always prim and proper and hell neither am I and might I say you sound sexy as hell when you talk like that."
         My cheeks began to burn again at his smooth But thug like words. We pulled into The Cabaret, a very  expensive restaurant on the beach. I walked towards the door when He stopped me.
"This way sweetheart." I grabbed his hand and followed him to the beach.
        There was a small table with two wine glasses and China plates covered. He pulled out my chair and I took a seat placing the napkin over my lap.
    " Nice tattoo." He bit his lip causing a shiver to go up my spine. He Sat down and and looked directly into my eyes. I looked away taking a sip of my wine.    " You don't have to be so nervous around me. And call me John or Jay. You ready to eat love ?"    He asked me while smiling. I nodded my head yes.  " Well Jay what are we having ?" He looked up and smirked. " I cooked.  I ain't really a chef but I made a favorite and something easy I actually know how to master."
     I pulled off the cover revealing chicken and fries. I couldn't help but explode in laughter.
   " Damn you went all out didn't you. " He laughed with me. " Hell Yeah."
    We ate and talked to get to know each other more. After the dinner we took a  walk on the beach. It was getting late and I had to work so we headed out. He pulled into my complex and looked over at me with lust.
   "Well I had a really good time Neveah but there's something I wanna give you."
    Lord let it be a kiss. Please Please. I thought to myself. He leaned over and I leaned back waiting for out lips to meet. I felt his lips on my cheek as I opened my eyes he exploded in laughter.
    " uh uh uh. Not these lips just yet." I gave him the evil eye. " Goodnight Jay. And I ain't wanna kiss you no way nigga."
     I turned and walked into my building as he peeled off. I texted him to let him know I made it in. I closed the door and locked it leaning my head against the door. I smiled so hard. I barely know this man but it feels as though he's breaking down all my walls and it feels like I've known him forever. I'm looking forward to my next date or therapy , which ever one comes first.