King Pin and Queen Pin

I was finally about to be discharged just waiting for this damn Dr to release me. There was a knock at the door from the nurse letting me know I had visitors. It was just Jay and Emily with my clothes and the babies and also tee tagging along . I smiled and gave everyone a hug. Jay walked up last with a mile from ear to ear, we shared a steamy kiss causing Emily to scrunch her face playfully.

   "Damn can y'all get a room. Ruining my babies virgin eyes." Everybody laughed.

"Can't be with you and tee freaky asses around them all the damn time. They probably have nightmares." I shot back and she gave me a evil eye but soon giggled.

Yes her tee have been dating and there going strong. Though it's early you can feel the love between the two and tee has a special connection with the twins even though they aren't his. Emily shot Isaiah in the head shortly after Jay and tee tortured his ass. I was happy with my life and nothing was going to change that. The encounter I had with my grandma gave me so much clarity in my life that I realized everything happened for a reason. While I May not have known that reason but I do now. You have to go to through hell to get to paradise and I'm pretty sure this is what paradise is. Jay helped me sit up on the bed as he could I was clearly frustrated.

     " I been in this hospital for three weeks. I'm ready to go already." I sighed .

He nodded in understanding and grabbed my arm letting me latch on so I could go take a shower. I haven't fully regained my strength yet but on top of that I found out that I am at least 3 months pregnant. The baby survived the hell I went through and is healthy. As for my kitty it's healed and I'm fine altogether. Starting the water I stripped and stepped inside while Jay got all my things ready. The hot water pelted my skin causing steam to over come the bathroom. My view was hazy due to all the steam and I didn't notice Jay step in.     He assertively grabbed my hips and whispered in my ear "Don't scream or I'll stop." he slid his hardened muscle in my tight kitty sending a surge of pleasure through my body.

I let out a slow little moan of pleasure biting my bottom lip. He crashed his soft plump lips into mine and licked my top lip for entrance. I let him in As He pounded me from behind taking my firm breast into his big hands I placed my hands against the shower wall. Smashing my ample ass into his toned V prints on his hip. He cursed his breath and finally we climaxed trying to catch our breath.

    " I love you." we said in unison.

He washed me and I washed him trying to regain my strength.  He got dressed and helped me get dress after doing my hygiene. We walked out the bathroom in pure Ecstasy from the little revendvous.

Emily and Tee looked at us with furrowed eyebrows.

" The hell y'all looking at!" I swear pregnancy hormones ain't no joke.

I was In defense mode just that quick. Tee and Emily nudged eachother looked at me and Jay.

"Oh oh Jay. Oh right there. Ooo papi." The both made sex noises while exploding into laughter.

I blushed as my face turned a bright red. Jay smiled and kissed my cheek. We heard a knock at the door and in walked the Dr with my discharge papers. I smiled brightly and signed with a scribble. Finally I'm going home. Not to mention I am now living with Jay and Tee is with Emily. It's perfect. Climbing into the car with my Prince charming he grabbed my hand before placing the other on the wheel and peeling off from the emergency sliding doors. Half way into the ride I looked over at Jay who was deep in thought.

     "What's wrong baby?" I asked him rubbing my thumb across his smooth skin.

"I got fired babe. But I got enough saved up and I been working at the trap still I hope you okay with me being a king pin and every thing. I promise I will not get you hurt in this game." he looked so serious it honestly made me wet.

There go them damn hormones again. Crossing my legs I gave him and okay and I love you. He smiled back and right then I got an idea.

    "Baby. What if I wanted to be a queen pin ?" I asked curiously.

"Well. I mean I can't scold you for some shit I'm doing. So I'd except it But you would have to be very discrete." He diverted his eyes from me back to the road as the light turned green.

Right then I thought to myself that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to be a queen pin. The queen pin of Los Angeles along with my man. After all what's a king without a queen.

Author's Note - THE END. Jay,Veah,Emily, And Tee are the king and queen pins in Los Angeles. There rising higher and higher in the drug game. The twins are older and now Veah and jays baby is one year old. Things are still perfect but somethings bound to happen soon. Paradise will soon turn back into hell as things take a turn for the worst. Jealousy, lies, and more deadly secrets. Will they win it all or will their empire fall ?