Tragic Love

Can you imagine a world where everyone gets along?

A place so peaceful, anything is possible?

A land so beautiful, so radiant, that even demons stop to look at the view?

Now, imagine this:

You're sitting beneath a cherry blossom atop a flowery hill, gazing down at the village below. Watching the small families happily stroll around.

Look there, a couple is swinging a little boy back and forth by his hands. He's smiling. The aura radiating off of that family is the epitome of happiness and joy.

But something feels off.

You feel a presence behind you.

It's a demon. But for some reason, he doesn't seem evil. Not at all.

You eventually become friends with the demon and fall in love. But you, being a goddess, and him being a demon, is against the rules. So you keep it a secret from everyone you know in hopes that they won't hurt him. He does the same.

One day, another goddess you know found out and told your mother, the ruler of the goddesses. Somehow the demon king found out too, and hereby cursed you and your lover, so that he could never die, and so that you would always reincarnate every time you died, but you'd lose your memories. Leaving your lover to suffer for 3000 years.

This was the tragic love story of Elizabeth and Meliodas.

3000 years later, they finally broke the curse and can now live together, happily.

No matter what anyone said about them, they would always love each other. Forever.

-
hi
so i had this idea and i said "why not it's kinda sweet"
so i wrote it.
this can also be a lesson tbh
i'm so good at advice (no i'm not) but anyways hope y'all enjoyed