Adult Bonding

*hi this chapter will have a little lemon so like if you don't wanna read that just skip it*
——————

After Erina and Ira went home for the night, the group decided to call it a night.

Meliodas was putting ale bottles away, and everyone else was getting ready for bed/already in bed.

Elizabeth was upstairs in hers and Meliodas' room organizing the closet, something she did when she was bored.
She looked through the clothes to find hangers that were hiding between the shirts and put them to the side in their own little group.

"There we go. Nice and neat." She smiled, admired her work and shut the door.

She threw herself onto the bed and sighed.
"Matchmaking is tough." She giggled, remembering the smile on Erina's face when she talked about Ira.

Meliodas walked in, causing Elizabeth to sit up and smile.

"Hey. Ready for bed?" She asked.
"Mmm, not yet. I still have to do something."
"What's that? Could I be of any use?"
"Yeah, you could." He grinned and jumped on her.
"Meliodas!" She laughed

(i feel so awkward writing this djdndn)

Meliodas kissed her neck, making sure to not leave any spot untouched. His hand slowly crept up her shirt and to her breasts, causing Elizabeth to shiver.

His demon mark appeared on his face and his eyes turned black. He looked at the goddess beneath him and smiled. Her face was red.

"If Hawk was awake right now, we wouldn't be able to do this." He joked.
Elizabeth giggled.
"Idiot." She smiled.

He slowly took her shirt off, careful enough not to injure her wings but rough enough to get her excited.

He kissed her bare stomach all the way up to her neck, where he stopped to suck on a sensitive spot, causing the goddess to moan softly.

He stopped after he left a mark.
"Found it, huh?" He grinned as he kissed her all the way back down to her stomach, and further down.
He removed her shorts and kissed her thighs, trailing up to her most sensitive area. He took off her panties and chuckled.

"Ready, Elizabeth?" He waited for permission.
"Y-yes, just do it!" She begged.

That night, the couple made love, proving their love to one another.

✿✿✿

The next morning, Elizabeth woke up in Meliodas' arms. Her face turned red after she remembered what they did. Her embarrassment turned into a soft smile as she looked at her demon. She planted a soft kiss on his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair until he woke up.

"Rise and shine, Mel." She giggled.
"Good morning, Elizabeth." He smiled at her.

-
i think i somehow made lemon romantic how is that even possible?
anyways it was awkward for me to write this chapter lemme tell y'all
but i mean i think it worked out, in a way.

i wanted to write it to show the relationship between meliodas and elizabeth

anyways i hope it didn't ruin the whole book and i hope y'all enjoyed my first lemon