Veronica

Elizabeth and the others soon returned to the bar and began to clean and prepare to start working.

Elizabeth went upstairs to check on Meliodas, but ended up staying up there for a long time. She couldn't bare to leave his side, she was too worried.

"Meliodas, please wake up soon." She said as she held her hand up to his cheek. At the same time, Meliodas felt a hand on his cheek as he was looking back on memories of the two.

"Elizabeth." He whispered.
"I gotta wake up. She's waiting for me." He told himself. He started to brainstorm ideas on how he could wake himself up.

"Hey, Ellie! Come down here!" Elizabeth heard a familiar voice shout from downstairs. It was her sister, Veronica. She wanted to go down there and say hi, but she just couldn't leave Meliodas.

She stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.
"Veronica? Could you come up here? Please?" She asked kindly. She heard Veronica sigh and mumble something before she heard footsteps ascending the stairs.

"I'm sorry, I can't leave him. I can't bare it." She explained, looking over at Meliodas.

"Whoa, what happened to him?" Veronica asked.

"Galand, of the ten commandments." Elizabeth answered, looking back at her sister, who was staring at her eyes. Veronica suddenly grabbed her face and studied her eyes.

"E-Ellie! Y-You- What happened?!"

"Oh, right! I got my memories and my full powers back! I guess I forgot to tell you all, I'm sorry."

"Memories? What are you talking about?"

"Meliodas and I are actually 3,000 years old. I'm the daughter of the Supreme Deity and he's the first son of the Demon King. We always met in secret because it was forbidden for us to even be friends. Despite that, we fell in love. They found out and placed a curse on us. My mother made it so that I would always be reincarnated every time I died and I'd be destined to fall in love with Meliodas again and again and I'd have no recollection of my past lives. And if I did, I'd have 3 days left to live."

"Wow.."

"Wait, that's not even all of it." Elizabeth giggled.
"The Demon King made it so Meliodas could never die, but each time it would seem as if he did his emotions would be repressed, and he'd slowly turn back into the type of demon he once was."

"I- Wow."

"It's a lot to process, I know. We broke the curse though, so now we can live our lives happily." Elizabeth smiled softly and walked over to Meliodas.

"That is, if he ever wakes up.."

-
ew this chapter kinda sucked i'm sorry

but anyways, y'all better be proud of me bc i turned in a job application so ima get MONEYYYY