Love Birds

As the girls walked back to the bar, they talked about what races they are, and what their abilities were.

"Elizabeth, I know you're a goddess, but I mean, how? Goddesses have been gone for a long long time." Erina said, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, here's the thing. I guess I'm technically over 3000 years old? But Elizabeth Liones is 16 years old. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah but that doesn't really answer my question."

"Oh sorry. See, my real mother was the supreme deity. When I died a few days ago, she revived me, lifted the curse she placed on me, and let me have my wings back. What I mean to say is goddesses do still exist. It's just, well, they don't like to show themselves anymore due to wars and such."

"Oh I see."

"Anyways, what race are you?" Diane asked Erina.

"Me? Oh, I'm just a human. But I do have some special abilities. And so does Ira. I do ice, he does fire."

"That's cool! You really are meant to be." Diane teased, causing Erina to blush. Elizabeth laughed.

✿✿✿

The girls walked through the door of the boar hat. Both Erina and Ira immediately got nervous.

Elizabeth walked over to Meliodas and smiled.

"How'd it go?" She asked.
"I think he's gonna go for it."
"That's great!"

Erina decided to play it cool and walked over to Ira.

"Yo!" She smiled.
"Hey!" Ira replied.

Elizabeth smiled at the two teenagers and giggled.

"So, Ira. Listen, I'm just gonna say it so it isn't awkward for me." Erina blushed a deep red.
"Okay, so, I really like you, alright? So let's go on a date, how about it?" She covered her face.

"I feel the same, Rin."

"Adorable!" Elizabeth and Diane exclaimed simultaneously.

-
yeet this was short i'm sorry
i'm also sorry for not updating in a hot minute lmao i've been busy with some other things

anywaysssss should i bring elaine into the story? i feel bad bc she hasn't had a part at all in this series.