Death

The 7 Sins and Zeldris teleported over to where Galand and Elizabeth were. Meliodas saw Galand holding Elizabeth by her ankle as she was trying to fly away.

"Ark!" She waved her hand to release goddess powers, though it wasn't much help.

"For that," Galand pulled her closer to him while she struggled to get away.
"I'll kill you right now!" He laughed maniacally as he lifted his weapon to attack Elizabeth.

Meliodas quickly ran over to her and raised Lostvayne to counter the attack, protecting her.

"Meliodas!" Elizabeth exclaimed.
"Damn. You always show up at the worst times." Galand scoffed.
"What do you think you're doing with my woman?" Meliodas asked coldly.
"Simply teaching her a lesson for stealing you from the Commandments."

Ban snuck up behind Galand and hit him on the head, causing him to release Elizabeth from his grip. Elizabeth hugged Meliodas tightly, and he hugged her back.

"Go over to Diane and King. They'll protect you, and if things get bad they'll take you to safety." He whispered in her ear. She nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek before flying over to Diane and King.

"Pesky little- where did that goddess go?" Galand questioned after scolding Ban.

"You can't hurt her anymore. And if you try to, i'll have to kill you." Meliodas said with no emotion in his voice.

"Hmph, then I guess I'll have to kill you first." Galand laughed, raising his weapon to attack Meliodas. Meliodas dodged and sliced his arm with Lostvayne.

(ima skip bc i'm lazy)

The fight lasted for a while, and mostly everyone got involved except for Elizabeth. She stayed behind and healed everyone. Well, everyone but Galand anyway.

Things got bad for them, though.

Meliodas was weakened. Galand had kicked Lostvayne out of his hand and far away from him, leaving him practically defenseless.

"Time for you to die!" Galand knocked him onto his back and pushed his weapon through Meliodas' chest. The rest of the sins scattered, deeply heartbroken. Meliodas was able to die.

"Not good.." Ban whispered, a tear escaped his eye. This shocked everyone, as Ban never cried.

"NO!" Elizabeth shouted. Her heart sank. She raced over to Meliodas and cradled his head in her arms.

"No, no no no no.." She cried.

"Aaaand, you're next!" Galand swung his weapon at Elizabeth. She quickly countered it by raising her hand and emitting a bright light that practically disintegrated Galand.

Galand, weakened, had taken off flying.

The sins stared at her in awe.

"What just happened?" Diane asked Merlin.
"Her love saved her, I presume." Merlin answered.

Everyone gathered around Elizabeth and Meliodas as Elizabeth attempted to heal him. His wounds quickly closed up, but he was still asleep.

"I think he's gonna be okay.." Elizabeth sighed. Ban picked up their captain and they all headed back to the tavern, along with Zeldris. As they walked, Elizabeth was slower than everyone else. Her legs felt weak, she almost lost the love of her life again. Zeldris noticed this and slowed down to walk next to her.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just- Well, when Estarossa nearly killed him a while ago I was so sad and I didn't know if Meliodas would ever return to us." She gripped her hand on her shirt near her chest.

"But, this feels different. I'm scared that this time, he won't come back due to the curse being broken."

Zeldris sighed. He felt remorse for her.

"That's understandable. But princess, if I know anything about my brother, it's that he'll definitely come back. Especially with your magic having healed him. He wasn't completely dead when you healed him. Just seriously injured." He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"It'll be okay!"

Elizabeth smiled, wiping her tears away.

-
HEYYYYYYY hoes um this chapter was depressing wasn't it?

oh but just wait, i figured out how i wanna end this series already, not that i'm going to anytime soon but u know whatever