Commandments.

Meliodas and Elizabeth walked back to the tavern after their little date, soaking wet from splashing each other with water. As they walked inside, they noticed everyone was awake.

"Why are you two soaking wet?" King asked.

"We were splashing each other with water in a pond and pulled each other in." Elizabeth explained.

Elizabeth sat down at the bar.

"Merlin? I was wondering about some medicine to make my wings disappear and reappear whenever I want them to." She said.

"I could make some, if you want. It won't take very long at all."

"Can you? I'd appreciate it." She smiled.

Elizabeth loved her wings, they just made it difficult for her to do normal things, like get dressed and fit in with people. Not to mention, some people think goddess wings could sell for a bunch of money. She didn't think it was worth the risk. After all, she wasn't very good at defending herself. Even if she has goddess powers. She never went into any town by herself for that reason.

The tavern door flew open. Meliodas jumped in front of Elizabeth in a protective stance before realizing who opened the door.

Erina and Ira.

"Yo!" Erina waved with a big smile.
"Why are you being all protective, Meliodas?" She asked.

"Thought you were a threat to Elizabeth, is all."

"Oh. And why are you soaking wet?"

"We had a date and we splashed each other with water at a pond." Elizabeth smiled.

"I see." Erina sat down next to Elizabeth.

Ira talked to Ban, King and Meliodas while Erina talked to the girls.

Everyone seemed to be content and happy. That is, until Zeldris ran in, panting. As if he was running.

"Meliodas. They're here. They're back." He said.

"Who?" Diane asked.

It was quiet for a few moments. No one knew if they should move, talk or even breathe. The tension in the room was building up. It was enough to make someone go insane. Elizabeth looked at Erina with a look of horror on her face.

"Erina, Ira. You need to go back home. Right now." She said, standing up.

"Meliodas-," She said before getting cut off.

"The Commandments."

-
hiiiiii
i haven't updated in a hot minute i'm sorry

but anyways, looks like the sins have some more drama!