Date

Elizabeth walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She looked in the mirror and examined her wings. She lightly touched her left one with her right hands and smiled.

"It's nice to be able to fly again, isn't it?" She asked herself.

She then started to get undressed and turn on the bath water before getting in. She sat there for a few minutes before washing herself and her wings.

She started thinking about her mother. The Supreme Deity. She often associated her as a bad person, mainly because of the curse. But she also knew that despite the curse, she and her mother did have a good relationship. Well, at least before she met Meliodas.

After she finished her bath, she got out and dried herself off. She had to let her wings air dry otherwise she wouldn't be able to fly.

"Guess I should go find Merlin now." She said to herself after she got dressed.

Meliodas walked back into the tavern at the same time Elizabeth walked down the stairs.

"Oh, you're back!" She smiled.
"Yep! Go put this on!" He said excitedly, handing her a shopping bag.
"Meliodas, what's this?"
"You'll see."

Elizabeth shrugged and walked back upstairs to get dressed.

"What was that, captain?" King asked.
"A dress I picked up for her. I made plans for us today."
"Hey! I helped!" Diane pouted.
"Right. Okay, i'll go get ready too, I guess."

As he walked toward the stairs, Elizabeth cane walking down.

"Meliodas, how did you afford something like this?!" She asked.

It was a short, pastel yellow dress that hugged her waist. The sleeves came off the shoulders.

"Saved up all the money I could." He smiled.

Elizabeth teared up and hugged him.

"I love you! And thank you!"

Meliodas hugged her back and smiled.

"Well, I got another surprise for you. I'll be right back." He said, releasing himself from the hug.

"Elizabeth, you look gorgeous!" Diane exclaimed.
"Thank you, Diane!" Elizabeth smiled.

Meliodas took Elizabeth's hand and walked towards the door.

"Meliodas, where are we going?"
"You'll see! Let's go."
"Alright, see you!" Elizabeth waved to Diane and King before leaving with Meliodas.

They walked into the forest for a little bit before reaching a waterfall flowing into a little pond.

"Meliodas! It's beautiful!" Elizabeth smiled. She ran over to the water.
"It's so clear!"

Meliodas walked over to her and looked in the water, as well.

Elizabeth looked at him and giggled before pushing him in. She started laughing.

"Oh, you think that's funny?" Meliodas teased before pulling her in.

She continued to laugh before placing a kiss on his cheek. This was the most fun she's had in a while

-
a little valentine's day chapter!

who else is gonna be alone this year? can't wait to buy myself chocolates!

anyways, have an amazing day!