Infiltrate

"Merlin said we should find Derieri and Monspeet." Zeldris said, peeking around a corner to make sure no one is there.

"Yeah, but where would they be?" Meliodas asked.

"Maybe they know we're here?"

"Of course they do, stupid, everyone does." Meliodas teased.

"What are you two doing here?" A female voice said.

They turned their heads to see Derieri and Monspeet.

"We're looking for Elizabeth."

"You realize Estarossa practically runs the place now, right? He said he would give up life as a commandment but he clearly hasn't." Derieri said.

"I don't care. Elizabeth is in trouble so I'm here to save her."

She sighed.

"You always were stubborn. Right then, we know a way to get there without anyone finding us."

They four of them headed back down the hallway and to a wall. Derieri pushed a stone and a secret tunnel appeared.

"Go inside there. You'll continue down until you make it outside. From there, you'll make a left. Be careful not to be seen. Climb up the wall and you'll make it to the bedroom she's being held in; your room, Meliodas. I'm sure the windows are unlocked but if not just try to get her attention. We'll distract Estarossa and make sure he doesn't head to the room."

"Right, thanks."

With that, the brothers headed through the tunnel, following Derieri's instructions.

___________________________________

Elizabeth stood up and walked over to the closet. Surely enough, there were clothes. She tried a few dresses on, liking each of them, surprisingly.

"I might have to take some of these with me. Diane and Erina would love them. But for now, I think I'll wear this one." She said, looking in a mirror.

She put on a white, flowy gown that went down to her thighs. The sleeves were long and roomy but hung off her shoulders gracefully. The collar went a little past her cleavage (omg i'm sorry idk how else to describe it lmaooo) but was still modest. It hugged her waist a bit before it became looser.

"This is better than being exposed to everyone." She said to herself, shivering at the thought of what happened. "He makes me sick. What happened to him?"

"Nothing happened to me, dear." A voice said from the doorway. She jumped and spun around to see who it was.

"Mael." Elizabeth's facial expression became serious.

"I heard your little boyfriend and his brother are here."

"This doesn't surprise me," She said. "Their power levels are strong so of course you'd sense them."

"Come now, we have to get you somewhere else. I don't want them stealing you from me."

"Stealing me from you? Mael, you're the one who stole me!" She shouted.

Estarossa raised his hand and slapped her.
"I did not! And my name isn't 'Mael', it's Estarossa."

Elizabeth began to cry. Her cheek was red from getting slapped.

He raised his hand again, preparing to hurt her again. Before he could, his hand had vanished. Elizabeth's eyes were practically glowing a golden yellow color. Her hand was raised, making it obvious she used arc.

"I'm sorry, Estarossa, but I won't allow you to hit me again. And I won't go with you anywhere. Please just leave me alone."

"I can't do that." He said, grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of the room. The window broke, causing Elizabeth and Estarossa to turn around. Elizabeth started to cry even more.

"Meliodas, Zeldris."

-
uhhhhhh

hello

get ready for the next chapter bc it's gonna be WILD

also i'll be making a third book for this series since it's really popular (;
stay tuned for that