Heartbreak

"I see you went back for help, Galand." Zeldris said, looking over at the commandment beside him.

"Indeed, I did! Melascula shall be helping me to kill you all, starting with that dreaded goddess." Galand replied. Zeldris quickly stood firm in front of Elizabeth, being sure she doesn't get harmed at all. The rest of the group quickly joined in, too.

"Guys, thank you all. But, I'm sorry. This is my fight." Elizabeth took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She walked around them and faced the two commandments standing in front of her.

"I see the goddess got some balls!" Galand laughed.
"Elizabeth!" Diane said worriedly.
"Don't worry, Diane." Elizabeth looked at the giantess with twinkling eyes, and a smile. Her face of confidence.

Galand swung his weapon at her, but she quickly flew up into the air in order to dodge it.

"Galand. Melascula. I'm truly sorry for this." Elizabeth said before she casted one big Ark, almost killing them both. Her one blue eye had transformed into the same golden color her other eye had.

"King! H-her eyes!" Diane pointed out. Everyone looked completely shocked. Not only did Elizabeth look confident in her battling skills, but now she has two golden eyes. AND wings!

"Damned goddess!" Galand spoke weakly.
Elizabeth used Ark again, completely obliterating the commandments. She landed back next to her friends and smiled, not realizing her eye changed.

"Elizabeth, your eye changed!" Diane pointed out.
"W-what?! What do you mean?"
"I guess you'll find out when we get home." Ban laughed, ruffling Elizabeth's hair like a kid.
"Baaan!" Elizabeth laughed, fixing her hair.

The group quickly headed back to the bar, talking about Elizabeth the whole time.

Meanwhile, Meliodas was struggling to return to his friends. He lay in bed unconscious, reliving his past with Elizabeth. Over and over.

"Hey Meliodas!" Elizabeth called from the sky as she landed to meet him. She smiled brightly.

"Hey, Elizabeth." He replied, not as enthusiastically.
She noticed this and grew worried.

"What's wrong? Family again?" She asked.

"Yeah. My father really wants me to become the next demon king, but ever since I met you, I just don't want to."

"Mel.." Elizabeth whispered and leaned her head on his shoulder.
"Please don't let me keep you from your duties."

"You aren't." He smiled. "I'd rather spend my life with you rather than sit in purgatory for the rest of my life."

The memory faded as Meliodas entered a new one. It was hot, ashes were everywhere.

"Meliodas.." Elizabeth whispered weakly.

Meliodas felt a clutch on his shirt. He looked down to see Elizabeth in his arms, injured. Gravely injured.

"Please just leave me, Mel. You must live!" She muttered softly, a weak smile stretched across her face. Meliodas couldn't help but let a tear escape his eye. He felt a cold hand on his cheek.

"It's okay. I promise we'll see each other again. Someday." Elizabeth comforted him. Meliodas fell to his knees, holding her tightly.

"I love you." She whispered before going completely limp.

Meliodas was shocked. A trail of tears began to flow.

"I-I love you too!" He cried as he clutched onto her lifeless body, completely and utterly heartbroken and traumatized.

-
this was depressing oops

anyways i won't be able to update as often. i started a new school and they take our phones from us all day so yay