Campfire

Veronica eventually convinced Elizabeth to come downstairs and help everyone out with the bar. She even offered to help since Meliodas is absent.

The two princesses walked downstairs together and greeted everyone once again. In the bar, there was all of the sins, along with Griamore, Gilthunder, Howzer, Jericho, Guila, Elaine and Margaret.

"What are you all doing here?" Elizabeth asked with a smile.
"We wanted to visit!" Margaret replied.
"I'm glad to see you all!" Elizabeth said, giving Margaret a hug.

"Can I get you all anything?" Diane asked.
"You can get me somethin-" Howzer said before Gil smacked him on his head.

Elizabeth giggled. Everyone spent the day in the bar, catching up, serving customers. Hours passed, and it was finally time to close. Elizabeth excused herself from the kitchen and locked the front door. She closed the blinds and stretched.

"Long day." She sighed to herself. She looked at the stairway, only to see Meliodas standing there with his usual cheesy grin. Tears filled her eyes as she smiled and ran into his arms.

"Meliodas!" She cried into his chest.
"What happened to you?" She asked.
"That isn't important." He said soothingly.

Everyone came out of the kitchen to see the couple crying in each other's arms. After the reunion with each other, everyone decided to have a sleepover of sorts. Well, it was more like camping. There were 10 tents, and a majority of them were being shared.

"Okay! So, who's sharing with who?" Diane asked.

"I'll share with you!" Howzer exclaimed.

"Oh, well I-"

"She's already gonna share with me!" King huffed. (oof drama)

Everyone finally decided who's sharing with who after about 20 minutes of Howzer and King arguing.

Howzer, Merlin, Escanor, and Gowther all had their own tents. Margaret and Gil were sharing, Veronica and Griamore were sharing, Ban and Elaine, King and Diane, Guila and Jericho, and Meliodas and Elizabeth.

They all sat around a fire pit and talked and sang songs with each other and laughed all night. Their laughter echoed through the mountains and forest. It could be heard from miles away. Meliodas and Elizabeth haven't been this happy in a long time, not since before the curse was ever placed on them.

After a long night, everyone went to bed in their respective tents. Meliodas and Elizabeth cuddled before finally dozing off to sleep.

-
these chapters have been so short lately i'm sorry guys

y'all are so cute tho i really appreciate your support i love y'all and thank you for your good luck wishes!