Istar

"I'm heading out!" Elizabeth called to everyone in the bar.
"See ya!" They replied as she walked out the door.

Elizabeth was going into town to heal people who got injured in one of the recent battles. Just princess duties.

It would take her a while, but she figured it was worth seeing the smiles on everyone's faces.

———————————

"So, the princess doesn't seem all that different. She's more fierce now, though. That's about it." Ban elbowed Meliodas' arm.

"Bet'cha like 'fierce', ehhh?" He teased. (nasty-)
"Cut it out." Meliodas chuckled and punched Ban.

"Well, I got some things to do, too. So i'll be heading out for a while. Merlin's in charge."

"What?! Why not me?" Ban asked.
"Merlin's the most composed one. Besides, you'd wreck the place, buddy."
"Guess you're right."

Meliodas left the bar. His eyes wandered off towards the direction of Liones, where Elizabeth went for the day. He smiled and softly chuckled, knowing she'd be okay.

He walked through a forest for a while, then through a big open field. Suddenly, he was in Istar, a place where former goddesses, such as Jenna and Zaneri, live.

"Yo!" He said as he approached his younger brother Zeldris, Jenna and Zaneri.
"Meliodas!" Zaneri suddenly got excited and raced over to him.
"Lady Zaneri, don't bother. Elizabeth regained her memories. They're a thing again." Zeldris said, coldly.

Zaneri blushed.
"I- That's not what I-, Never mind!" She said flustered.

"What brings you here, Meliodas?" Jenna asked.

"Just seeing what's going on around here nowadays. By the way, i'd like to do the trial thing. You know, to power up!"

"Brother, you're mortal now. Well, not really 'mortal' but I mean, you can die now. I don't think a trial is such a good ide-," Zeldris spoke before being interrupted.

"Chill out, Zeldy. Jenna won't let me die!"

"Okay, but why do you wanna power up? All threats are gone."

"Mmm, not really. I'm sure the other commandments that are left will come searching for you at some point. And until that happens, I need to power up so I can protect Elizabeth."

-
yikes i haven't updated in a while
sorry about that lmao
but anyways there's gonna be some TEA in the next chapter
with some of my ocs ;)

y'all don't know my ocs bc i've never used them in an sds book buuuut you'll learn about them soon!