The Boys

Meliodas, Ban, King, Gowther and Ira all stayed at the Boar Hat and got ready to open up shop.

"Sooooo, Ira. How about that Erina?" Meliodas asked nonchalantly.

"What about her?" Ira spoke with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Just wondering. Are you in love with her?"

"W-what?! I mean, it's true that I find her incredibly attractive, beautiful, talented, strong, independent, smart, fun-,"

"Yeahhhhh I think you're in love with her." Ban hummed.

"Ira's heartrate right now is increasing dramatically. Is this love?" Gowther asked.

"It is. Definitely." Meliodas chuckled.

"Listen, Ira. The girls are trying to set you two up. You clearly like each other so just go for it!"

"I- Well, I guess there's no harm in trying, right?"

"Alright, that's the spirit! Now, let's hurry up and get ready to open."

With that, the group of men cleaned, did dishes, and did everything else you would do in a restaurant.

"Alright, menus here. Good. Utensils, okay." Meliodas whispered to himself while he set up every table.
"Ban! How much more ale do we have?"

"Enough for the customers!"

"Great!"

Meliodas walked back over to Ira.

"Alright, we need to get you ready."
"For?"
"For Erina, dummy."
"Oh right."
"So, are you mentally prepared?"
"I think so."

"Are you physically prepared?" Ban wiggled his eyebrows.

"If you're implying something dirty, no. It's not happening, sorry. I don't think about Erina that way."

"Well how do you think about her?" King asked.

"Well, I think about how pretty she is, and how happy I am when I hug her or am just around her. And how her smile brings joy to everyone around her.
And how she gets excited over little things, like a blooming flower. Or a little snowflake.
Most importantly, I think about how positive she is and how reassuring she is. She always makes me feel better, when when I'm sad. I just wanna hold her forever." (how the f- i'm so poetic)

"Bro, that's love." Ban said, wiping his tears away.

"I feel the same way about Elizabeth." Meliodas smiled.
"And me about Elaine."
"And me about Diane."

-
this chapter was so cute
i literally just took my feelings for someone and put them in a story i'm such a great author
there's gonna be HELLA fluff next chapter so stay tuned sis lmao

anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

EDIT: i completely forgot zeldris this chapter so let's pretend he went to do training or something